“Perfectly fine”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Douglasville
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Douglasville
“Perfectly fine”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

This is no better than three stars but I've bumped it up for the price. For a hundred bucks or so it's a bargain. And that includes a very modest breakfast. This is a cut below Hampton and about $30+ less. Go for it but be realistic about what to expect.

Stayed July 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Monroe, United States
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Staff was accommodating; lobby and grounds appearance were good; room was clean except for the chair and ottoman which had stains on them. Nevertheless, this is a good place to stay if you are in need of a place to rest for continuation of a trip.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

midsouth USA
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My husband and I were travelling with our two dogs. The staff accommodated us effectively by giving us a quiet room away from a traffic pattern so that the dogs would be quiet (which they therefore were). The hotel is new and very pleasant. We experienced no noise. The room was very pleasing and immaculate. I also liked the colors chosen, which were not jarring. The breakfast as I recall had eggs and sausage as well as usual staples. We had car trouble unexpectedly at this location and I found the staff consistently warm and kind. We ended up not needing the courtesies (such as a late check-out) but I felt safe because of their attitude. The hotel is in a quiet location (away by itself) yet at the same time not far from the freeway a major discount store and a variety of really interesting restaurants. Driving in late, and having a lot of belongings, we also appreciated feeling both that the vehicle was safe and that there were enough carts to bring belongings upstairs easily and quickly. Just comprehensively a good experience. I would like to stay there again. It has a lot going for it.

Room Tip: The mattress was very comfortable. If you want a quiet location tell staff-they are responsive.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

We stay in Douglasville regularly on our trips east and this time Priceline got us a great deal at La Quinta. It was perfect. Good location. Everything was in excellent, like new condition. Very clean. Our king sized bed was perfect. Would be happy to stay there again.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Pam J
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 July 2014

It was a beautiful experience!! The room was very clean, the bathroom especially, that is important to us. The bed was very comfortable. We really enjoyed ourselves.!! :) We live in the area and just wanted some rest from the hustle and bustle of the week. Our home is being renovated so it was a break from the normal..

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Leesburg
Reviewed 7 June 2014

The rooms are clean and smell good. A pet walk is provided with clean up bags. My service dog is very valuable to me and I expect a clean place for her as well as myself. The staff is friendly and provides me with my needs. I love the value breakfast. It is right there in La Quaint and that means I can leave my dog in the air conditioned room while I have a nice breakfast as I do not leave her in my car.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo