“Insurance adjuster on the road home”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Douglasville
GreenLeadersSilver level
austin tx
“Insurance adjuster on the road home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2012

My wife found this hotel for me while I was driving. I wanted to get through Atlanta before stopping for the night. Of all the places I have stayed while on the road, this has got to be ONE OF THE BEST FOR THE MONEY! I have paid well over $100 a night for rooms this nice and this one was less than $60.00. King sized bed, plenty of big soft pillows, huge walk in shower really really CLEAN! The lady at the front desk faxed in some paper work for my job with no questions asked. She helped me with the rewards programs this hotel offers, anything I needed, she did with a smile. The hotel is close to the freeway but not noisy in anyway. The breakfast was actually pretty good and I am a southerner! From there I went to Chickamauga Battlefield and learned a little history, it was 80 miles north. If you find yourself on the road on the west side of Atlanta, do yourself a favor and stop in this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2012

This place may look nice in the pictures but its really not worth the price at all. I've stayed at much better budget hotels honestly. Building seems old and moldy and no one seems to be around when I need something. It's very close to the highway and you can hear the freeway traffic. This just wanant what I expected based on the online information...

• Stayed October 2012
Louisville, Ky.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2012

This is an older rehabbed Inn. Looks pretty good but has a stale smoke smell around the lobby area. The front desk staff were simply superb. Great people all. The tub was old and beaten up looking. Not a place to sit and enjoy the hot water. The bed was great and slept well. Decent breakfast bar. It is near I-20 but on a out of the way dead end street. It is a short drive to Gumbeauxs Cajun Cafe though. Best restaurant in Douglasville.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Aiken, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2012

Checked in after a long day at Six Flags. The gentleman running the front desk was very pleasant and check in was a breeze. Our room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was a good size and it was also clean. We were exhausted and slept in the following morning, thus we missed breakfast so I can't comment on that. The other guests during our stay were family groups and well behaved. I wasn't bothered by any noise or rambunctious behavior. I would definitely recommend this motel to other families.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2012

After a very long hard drive In a terrible rainstorm, I was ready for a comfortable evening of rest. And boy did I find it at this Comfort Inn. Just outside of Atlanta, it's a great location.
The staff was so accommodating and made sure I had a room just right. The price was unbelievably affordable for such a nice hotel. My room was clean, the bed was so comfortable, the breakfast was very fresh and very tasty and I really did have to leave the next morning.
It is a little strange to get to off the interstate but well worth the few turn you have to make.
I wish I could find hotels like this everywhere I travel.
If you're ever heading to Atlanta or to Six Flags , I recommend this location...

Room Tip: 201 or 301, both rooms have a great little seating area just outside the door for relaxing with frie...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Allen-Hospitality, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 6 September 2012
Thank you for your comment. We know how important it is for the parents to have somewhere comfortable after a day at the parks and we have been working on offering the complete package (hot breakfast, friendly service, clean rooms and everything one needs to re-boot from a day at the park with the family).
Plano, TX
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2012

My wife and daughter stayed arrived late on Thursday night July 5th for one night. She said she enjoyed her stay and felt it was a nice hotel. She mentioned that the breakfast was very good, which I would grade as excellent as she usually isn't very impressed with the in hotel breakfast offerings at many hotels.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
, Management Company at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 11 July 2012
Good day, my name is Evon Allen and my company has been contracted to operate the Comfort Inn, Douglasville, GA. Thank you for your comment, we are pleased that we were able to take care of your family in your absence and do continue to travel. As well as continue to provide feedback so the industry can improve.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2012

Driving through from NC to Mississippi. Rate was great (AAA) for two queen bed. . Nothing fancy, but everything looked neat. Perfect for a rest after long drive. Breakfast was good. Staff at night was very kind and helpful.

• Stayed July 2012