All reviews front desk choice hotels other guests waffles sausage links we arrived late at night clean with comfortable beds area appeared safe six flags parking lot was well lit checking in highly recommend this hotel night stay would definitely stay here again king bed up to date next morning
Reviewed 26 June 2013

This hotel was SO clean, the check-in was SO prompt, the rooms were very clean and nicely laid out, and the breakfast was great. We stayed here for a trip to Six Flags and would stay again on our next trip to this area. The coffee was good too and available all day long. We got an insanely great price too. It may not be anything fancy, but I cannot think of one thing to complain about.

Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Ronald C, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2013

Thank you, so very much, for taking the time to review your stay here at our porperty in Douglasville. I take extreme pride in offering the cleanest and most comfortable stay to my guests and my housekeeping staff along with front desk agents exemplify these same principles in their daily tasks. Again, thank you for taking your time to review our property, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I called ahead and was told that the hotel only had a double bed smoking. Since my wife and I are both smokers, we decided to get the room. We arrived , checked in and retrieved our luggage from the car, however, when we got to the room and opened the door, it reeked horribly! It smelled as if there was a poker game full of smokers (both cigarette and cigar) that had concluded 10 minutes prior to us opening the door. If it smells too bad for 2 smokers to stay in, then it smells bad! We returned to the desk and were given a refund.

Date of stay: May 2013
1  Thank Aawwyeahh68
Ronald C, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2013

First, I would like to thank you for visiting our property here in Douglasville. It is deeply regrettable that you were unable to enjoy all that we have to offer due to your experience with one of our Designated Smoking Rooms. Under natural circumstances my staff any myself do all that we can to accommodate our guests through any and all issues that may arise, as seen by offering a full refund to you as an unsatisfied guest . Having only one room available when you called to make your reservation, it is unfortunate that we were not able to accommodate you better. Please, If in the area again, come visit us and see all that we truly have to offer.

Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

This hotel did the job for us we were In town on business and needed a place to crash for a few hours. The rooms were clean, and beds were comfy. Breakfast was ok but it's not a buffet as stated on website.

Date of stay: May 2013
Reviewed 9 April 2013

We were moving from NC to AZ with pets and stayed here as we enjoy Choice Hotels and we were not disappointed. The front desk gave us a ground floor room to make dog walking and car unloading easier. Thank you for making our very long, tiring trip less stressful!

Date of stay: April 2013
Reviewed 18 March 2013

We had to spend the night in Douglasville and decided to try Comfort Inn, since we had always had good experiences with them in the past. They did not disappoint us. Brittany, at the front desk, could not have been more helpful. The room was clean and quiet and we got a great night of sleep. Would definitely stay again if we needed to.

Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Ronald C, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2013

Thank you for taking your time to share the experience that you had here at our property in Douglasville. We take extreme pride in assisting all of our guest’s day in and day out, so I am thrilled to know that Brittany is continuing to offer the level of service that you and I both expect from a Front desk agent. It gives me great pleasure to know that you have high expectations for the Comfort Inn brand, and even more knowing that we lived up to and/or exceeded those same expectations. We look forward to seeing you again.