US$120
US$64
US$120
US$115
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$81
  • Breakfast included
US$59
US$54
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 February 2018

There were only two things good about hotel. Brandy the day clerk and leaving. We arrived on Thursday, February 15th for one night. Brandy was very sweet but the good stopped there. The first room (108) was an ok room especially for Econo Lodge. The floor was hardwood which needed to be replaced because they were uneven. If it was used by a handicap individual, as it was marked, they could have easily tripped on the floor. Everything else was good until I turned back the sheets. they were dirty and had hair on them. I called Larry, the night clerk, and explained the situation. Larry made it sound as though it was our fault that we wanted to change rooms. He actually argued with me about nothing being available downstairs except doubles which were actually queens. He said he had only one other king room (234-see another review). We didn't want to be upstairs but whatever. When we walked in we should have left. Where at least 108 was clean but with a dirty bed this room was horrible. The carpet looked like it had never been cleaned, the wall was chipping off and the worst was the mold all over the bathroom tile. As mentioned in a November 2017 review there was no security lock on the door; it certainly should have been fixed between November and February. My husband nor I took a shower because we weren't sure it would be safe. The bed was clean but that was it. I went back to the office to get a key for 108 because we had left something in room. Larry gave me a key that didn't work. When I went back to the office for another key he said "well then just try this one". He was rude and looked as though he couldn't be disturbed because he was watching S.W.A.T. There was never any apologies for the problems we were have at the hotel. When we went to breakfast that wasn't much better. You would think they would have some cereal for adults instead of four cereals for children. Also, they could have provided some type of dairy like yogurt. We are members of Choice Rewards and should have been more careful before we booked, like reading the reviews here. We were just staying one night and paid less. The saying you "get what you pay for" didn't apply here because we "didn't even get what we paid for". DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL! We certainly won't again. If you have to stay at Choice Hotels there is a Quality Inn across the street. There are other hotel brands. Thanks Brandy for at least making our arrival and departure nice.

Room Tip: There aren't any good rooms
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed here 3 night with family, between us we had 4 rooms all were clean and comfortable. Missing stupid stuff... 2 rooms had no blankets, 1 with no coffee maker, 1 with no iron. There for a wedding the iron was important. Oddly when I inquired about blankets at the office they said Econo Lodge no longer provides them. Sounded totally asinine to me. Never called corporate to find out if it was BS or not.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I gave it one star because I couldn't give less.
We are Choice Rewards members, so as we are coming into Dublin, Ga. I look up our choices. We have stayed with other Econo Lodges and have no complaints we went to this one. Huge mistake, going into lobby I see a man sitting in the lobby get up and walk behind the counter. I approach, phone in hand showing him price, he tells me they don't honor online price and theirs is $5.00 more. I decided to go ahead and get a room anyway, he seemed to have a hard time understanding I wanted a non smoking, king room for one night(I should have left then). We pay, go to room(234) and there is loud music coming from the room next door(236). I call desk and tell them, and ask for another room Derek the clerk who gave us the room answers the call. I hear Derek telling someone what's going on, then I hear a male voice say it's a GD hotel, tell them we can give them a smoking room on the other side of the building. We go back to the lobby, there is Derek and another male (name tag) Larry, whom when he hears we will go elsewhere pulls out his cell phone and turns on music and sits his phone down. We were given a refund and left. The music was a problem for us as it was after 10:00pm and we had been on the road for hours and were ready to settle down and relax. Also safety latch on the door was broken, so I would have asked for a different room for that reason.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel desperately needs a makeover. Although the rooms are spacious, the rugs are somewhat dirty, and they could use some new paint. The toiletries were okay, but they could also use an upgrade. The Linens were plentiful and they were nice. The beds were pretty comfortable and the sheets were clean. Rooms could use extra pillows, and they could use an update of the art on the walls. The breakfast was acceptable, and the staff was fairly decent. The reality of this is, with a little bit here and there and some added upgrades this could very easily be a 3.5.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business