“MANAGEMENT & STAFF WERE MAGNIFICENT!”

Baymont Inn & Suites Dublin
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed 10 December 2011

I had to stay in Dublin due to my car breaking down at the gas pump. i had called AAA and they told me it would be in the morning before I could leave so I was told that the Jameson Inn was in walking distance and that it was clean and welcoming. Boy, they were right! The manager Missy and desk clerk Shannon went above and beyond to make the stay a comfortable one! They both recommended some great eateries in close distance as well as let me know that they are great breakfast in the morning! Wow! I was amazed that I was receiving such great service in such a small town. I chatted with both of the ladies during my stay and I realized Dublin was great hidden treasure! We are coming back in March just to see all of the local attractions and Jameson Inn is where we will stay! Again I say WOW! Great stay despite the car problems! We will definately be back!

• Stayed: December 2011
jamesoninndublin, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2011

Dear bridgmyc,

The Jameson Inn of Dublin, Georgia was proud to have you as a guest. We are also very pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us even with your car problems. We look forward to seeing you in March under better circumstances. We are proud to know we could offer you a "WOW" stay. We are more than happy to accomodate you and also help you locate all of our famous eateries and local attractions. Thank you again!

Sincerly,

Reviewed 31 October 2011

Good Place clean comfortable nice folks working here. great value reasonable rates will definitely stay there again. good location too.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
jamesoninndublin, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2011

Dear Kgar79,

I am so excited that you found the Jameson Inn in Dublin comfortable and that you were pleased with your stay. We strive to provide our guests with a "Perfect Stay" every time and we take pride in our ability to provide excellent service to you. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you!

Reviewed 22 September 2011

We did not stay. Made a reservation based on what we saw on trip advisor. Arrived to find a 20 year old, two story hotel with outside doors and seedy looking people roaming around. How can hotels get away with this kind of false advertising? Especially on a reputable site. I thought the purpose of Tripadvisor was to let the traveler know what to expect.

Cancelled our room and went elsewhere.

Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank ATLscoutmom
jamesoninndublin, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2011

Dear ATLscoutmom,

First, let me apologize for the misleading photographs on Tripadvisor. The photographs that were displayed were chosen by a random selection search by Tripadvisor. As you can see, we have recently corresponded with Tripadvisor and the photos have been updated. Our hotel is exterior, which means the doors are open to the outside. Not all Jameson Inns are exterior as ours is, but interior such as the photograph you were shown. The interior of the rooms and lobby was remodeled two years ago. We regret that you had to cancel and go to another hotel because you felt mislead by the photographs. We hope with the new updated photos, we can best serve you and our future guests. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you will let us serve your lodging needs in the future.

100 P.M. Watson Lane

Dublin, GA 31021

(478) 275-3008

(478) 275-3332 Fax

Reviewed 15 September 2011

Room was clean, though a bit "shopworn". Bed was comfortable, even for a big person. Desk staff was cheery and helpful. For the price, this was an excellent value.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank damienmccann
jamesoninndublin, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2011

Dear DAMIENMCCANN,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Jameson Inn in Dublin. I am excited to know that you enjoyed your stay. It makes me proud that our team was helpful to you. We are in the process of making some changes to the hotel in the coming months. We recently added Gourmet Coffee in every room as well as updated our website to better assist our guests. I greatly appreciate the review of your stay with us. We look forward to your next visit! Thank you again!

Reviewed 7 August 2011

I have a couple of children that happen to be of the canine breed and the Jameson Inn staff was so accomodating with them and only charged me one pet fee. Cricket and Jersey were able to stretch out and relax just as I did. The manager and staff recommended many different places to eat. They even recommended to visit the local BBQ place that allowed my babies to dine with me while sitting out side on the picnic table. I will definately return. It is very hard to find a hotel/motel that is so friendly and allows pets with out charging out rageous rates. I will definately be back!!!!

Room Tip: Only pet friendly hotel in town!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
jamesoninndublin, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2011

Thank you for visiting our Jameson Inn in Dublin, GA. We really appreciate your kind words regarding our hotel and the service we offer. We do love pets and are glad that you, Cricket and Jersey were happy with our accommodations.

Thank you again for your comments. We look forward to seeing you and your family on your next visit to the Dublin area.

Reviewed 2 August 2011

The hotel staff was very helpful and courteous . Very please with the rooms! Will continue to do business with Missy and her staff. Thank you for ALL your help!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
jamesoninndublin, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2011

Thank you for your wonderful review. My team and I treat each and every guest with the up most courtesy and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. I will share this review with my team and express your gratitude.

Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 26 July 2011

Stayed there one night through online service, everything went fine then. Hotel manager asks me to stay there again when I'm coming through there again 7 days later. Make the reservation before checking out. Return 7 days later only to be told my room was given to someone else and no other room available. Had to find a room at another nearby motel.

2 days later the manager has the audacity to call my home and leaves a message asking why I was dissatisfied with the situation and not understanding why I said in a note I left that I would never do business there again. Seriously!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank 8Doc59

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. I personally review all our guest comments and I am deeply concerned by your remarks.

I apologize for the misunderstanding with your reservation. I have already met with my management team and we have discussed ways we could have handled this situation better. We value you as a guest and we did not do a good job of expressing our appreciation. Please do understand that when I called you on Monday morning, I thought I was responding to your note you left for me. I wanted the opportunity to personally apologize and express my regretfulness regarding your reservation.

Thank you again and I do hope that you will forgive us someday and give us another chance to serve your lodging needs.