Relax Inn Dublin
EconoLodge
  • Breakfast included
US$130
TripAdvisor
Super 8 Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$60
US$78
Motel 6(Dublin)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 February 2012

Great rate. The cleanliness was acceptable. Microwave and refrigerator in the room. I had to check out because the bed hurt my back.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank advocon
Reviewed 6 February 2012

I picked this hotel for its closeness to the highway and for its price. If you aren't expecting too much, you should be fine. The bedding was clean and there weren't any glaring issues with the room. I slept well then woke up to their continental breakfast which is very minimal (think glazed donuts and juice). I'd stay here again if I needed a stopping point for lengthy drive.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 August 2011

I booked with this hotel because I thought I was getting a deal, wanted to spend as little money as possible because my husband and I had to borrow money from my mom to take the trip from Texas to Georgia to see my grandmother. When arriving the staff was welcoming, the room, however was not. Perhaps for one stay, but I wouldn't even recommend that with the beds they have, I've never woken up aching all over in my life, they're as hard as hospital beds that aren't up to date, the bathroom is very small the shower curtain clings to your will you're trying to wash. After the 3rd day I was certainly regretting my decision. I had to buy a pillow top from Walmart, which only helped a little. Also the tv is dated, had to buy an adapter to plug in our x-box. Also my hair dryer didn't work I called the front desk and I haven't a clue as to what he said, his english isn't the best but nothing was done. Needless to say next time we will be saving more money and going to a Holiday inn or something .

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2010

It is pretty much a standard Econo Lodge. Room/sheets/bathroom were all clean. Standard bedding with no frills. The front desk staff were very courteous and really friendly. Good location. You can walk to several restaurants easily. Flash foods convenience store directly in front of hotel. Really good place to stay one night on a budget. *side note* If you are there on a Saturday night I'd definitely recommend walking to Buffalo's Cafe for karaoke and $5 margaritas. Definitely a good way to relax after a long day of driving.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2008

Just spent one night at the Econo Lodge, Dublin GA. I nearely missed it as it is hidden behind KFC, next door to the Holiday Inn Express and Ruby Tuesday.

Exterior doors to the rooms from the parking lot might make some think twice, however, I was very pleasantly surprised. The desk clerk was courteous, check in was fast and efficient and my ground floor non-smoking single room request turned out to be a very comfortable and clean kingsize with not a trace of cigarette smoke, as is present in some! Although the bathroom was small, there was no mold and everything worked perfectly with plenty of hot water and towels!! Besides the coffee maker, hairdryer, soundless refrigerator and microwave, there was also an iron and ironing board, which turned out to be a god send.

Despite the location, it turned out to be a very quiet area and I had no problems falling asleep. Added to that, the price was a bargain. I will not hesitation to stop here again when in the area.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)