“Good food for Dublin”

Red Lobster
Ranked #51 of 93 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 7 January 2014

The management here is on the ball ! The food is served promptly and as ordered. The lunch menu is very reasonable and has many healthy choices.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Although I never expect much at Red Lobster, we ate there at the request of a family member, This was much worse than expected. Our grandson's popcorn shrimp were not cooked completely and caused him become nauseated at the table. However, what he threw up may have been better than what we were served. My rainbow trout tasted like it had been caught a few weeks ago somewhere "over the rainbow." My wife's Fiesta Salad came late and the waitress explained that they had been out of corn. I suspect that they ran down the street to Dollar General and bought a can of corn and a can of black beans and dumped some of it on top of the iceburg lettuce and stale corn chips with a teaspoon of mushy tomatoes. What a "fiesta"! Never again!

Reviewed 11 March 2013

My friends and I go here several times a year-worked at the Bank next door and always have our celebrations there too. Good food and friendly management and service. Remarkable that the same people are there for years...somebody is doing something right when there's very little turnover in staff.

Reviewed 23 October 2012

Service was excellent. Stopped here because there were only fast food restaurants or chains in the area.

Reviewed 8 October 2012

This is one of the only good seafood restaurants in Dublin. The food is good, the service is good, but the food prices are way too expensive.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!