“Great Staff and Rooms”

Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Dublin
Nevada
“Great Staff and Rooms”
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

The staff here was most helpful and friendly. Easy access to everything in Dublin, too. My room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Looks like they recently remodeled the rooms, lobby, and dining area.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
HieDublin, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dublin, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We truly appreciate your business.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Columbus, Georgia
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

My family stayed Feb 28 - March 1, 14. This was our second stay at this location. Keke, an agent at the front desk is a GEM. She went beyond the call of duty to ensure my families comfort. For that reason, this place feels like HOME. Thank you for all you do!

Stayed March 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words. We have shared them with KeKe. We are very grateful for your business.
Jesup, Georgia
Reviewed 20 February 2014

If you want air/heat that works don't stay here. Was in Dublin for a softball camp. Several of our team members and there family stayed here. Our room was so warm even though it was 40 degrees outside that we tried to turn the air on. No air. Asked at desk and was told that the entire hotel was going to energy saving units. Had a miserable night of sleep, and next day asked other team members family and someone else had the same thing happen to them. So if ya like it warm stay here...if not then...

Room Tip: Don't choose bottom floor.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
HieDublin, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dublin, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
We apologize that you were uncomfortable and I am disappointed that we did not do a better job of explaining the units to you. In order for the units to turn on as an AC, you must set the unit to a temperature colder than the outside air that it is pulling through the unit. i.e. if you set the AC to 60 degrees and the air is 40 degrees it will not turn on. However, the unit will work in fan mode by pulling the outside air in regardless of the temperature and circulating it throughout your room. It is our job to assist all guests and we feel short in this case. The functionality has nothing to do with the units being energy efficient.
Georgia
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I had never stayed at a Holiday Inn Express before, but since I was in Dublin overnight I decided to give it a chance. It was really nice, the beds was very comfortable, the room was very clean and well equipped, the customer service was great, and it was close to the VA hospital in Dublin. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
HieDublin, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dublin, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to serving you again in the future.
Plainview, Illinois
Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

I was a bit hesitant to stay at a holiday inn because of prior bad experiences, but options in Dublin were very slim. My business associates stayed at another hotel but I chose to stay holiday inn and was pleasantly Surprised. My prior complaint with holiday inn was uncomfortable bed. The bed was very comfy and I had a great nights sleep. I had a king suite that was very spacious and clean. My only complaint was none of the pillows were just right; all were too fat. The staff was welcoming and friendly. When I asked how far away my next destination was, they not only told me that but printed our directions for me. Great stay. Will stay again if passing through Dublin.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank GertieRN
HieDublin, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dublin, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
Thank you very much for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
covington, GA
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I typically stay at a Marriott when possible, because I know what I'm getting. But there was not a Marriott within 55 miles, so I went with Holiday Inn Express. I did check www.bedbugregistry.com and it had a good rating ! I checked in without any problem. Room was $94 plus taxes. I got a room facing the parking lot and not I-16 - lots of noise coming from that direction. Staff were excellent. Breakfast was okay - it was free - and filled me up.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, get a room on the parking lot side, not on the I-16 side.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
HieDublin, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dublin, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Thank you so much for choosing the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Dublin, GA.
Griffin, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I am glad that I chose this hotel. Friendly staff, clean rooms with comfortable beds. Breakfast was pretty good, also. Very close to restaurants. Right off of the interstate, but I did not notice a lot of traffic noise. I will stay here the next time I am in town.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your business.