“Thieves”

Red Carpet Inn Dublin
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed 29 April 2014

This hotel was horrible. It was filthy dirty, smelled bad, was very noisy, not to mentioned they ripped me off and charged two nights to my credit card for one night stay. When I confronted them about the charge they said their was nothing they could do because I booked on line. The internet must be new to them. Do not stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: Do not stay at this hotel
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank pat s
There are newer reviews for Red Carpet Inn Dublin

Reviewed 29 November 2012

The house keeping was good. But the room frig didn't work, coffee pot didn't work, remote for tv was not good, inter net signal was not good could not connect and the male keeper wasn't very friendly. Did not tell that continental breakfast time changes from 630 am to 0730 on Sunday. Not good when coffee pot doesn't work in the room. Over all it did what I wanted to do.

Room Tip: I was in 102
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 November 2012

Please do not stay at this hotel. There are cobwebs everywhere in the room which mean that somewhere in the room is spiders. The telephone was completely black. The sheets discolored, the pillows were filthy, the carpet was dirty, the blankets were dirty and had a awful smell. The washclothes, towels and handtowels did not match, someone bought them from home and put them in the room. For the price you pay it is absolutely unacceptable. These people need to put out of business. The bathroom had cigarette burns all over the place. Its just not clean and that is sad because the location is great.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Renee T
Reviewed 17 March 2012

This is one of those motels where you don't want to overpay but everthing else in the area is either way higher(like Holiday Inn) or just too run down(like Economy Lodge). Everything in the area was booked for days anyway, so I really had no choice. Upon entering, I've seen a few roaches, and since I like to be prepared(such as instances like this), I pulled out my roach spray and went to town on the room, spraying all the corners and under the tv, dresser, nightstand, under the fridge and microwave and all the cracks. I haven't seen a roach since, but be aware of em if you stay here.

Room Tip: Stores close early in the area. BRING ROACH SPRAY!!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 February 2012

We were in town for the wrestling tournament & had no other alternative for accomodations. One bed had so many hairs in it that you'd think someone shaved in bed, the sheets look as if they had not been washed in months and had a thread count of 10. When my wife took them back to the desk & asked for more she was told that there were no more & those could not be washed again. The manager in the morning offered no kind of compensation and had an " I dont care I got your money" attitude. I guess they chose to do whatever because this particular wknd there were all sorts of school tournaments & this would be their cash cow. Everything in this area closes by 9:30pm.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Chris R
Reviewed 15 February 2012

My family and I checked into the Red Carpet Inn in Dublin, GA. As soon as we got to the room you could tell there had been animals in the room by the smell. There were dead and live roaches spotted through-out the room, dresser drawers were broken, bathroom tub had hair in it, toilet was stained and un-cleaned, bedding smelt like someone had recently slept in it and the pillows had an oily feeling to them. My daughter is allergic to dust mites and broke out immediately once we entered the room. After being in the room only a matter of minutes we knew we could not stay there. We went to the front desk to request a refund and explained the conditions and our reason for not wanting to stay. The night attendant said she did not know how to process the refund and we needed to talk to the person coming in on the next shift. We were exhausted from our trip and told her we would come back in the next morning to get our refund. Upon returning the next morning at the front desk no one was present for 15 to 20 minutes. We rang the bell, hollered to see if anyone was in the other room, and finally called the hotel from the phone in the front lobby and got a hold of Nathan Dave the manager. He came to the front desk and was very unwilling to help us in any way. He refused to refund our money and said there was nothing he could do, saying that he has not had any other complaints. So we had no other choice at that time but to leave and report this complaint to the Better Business Bureau. Being the type of business this is I would think they would do what they could to make their customers happy. No services were rendered by us from this hotel so I do not see why we could not get our money back. I would not recommend this hotel to ANYONE, the conditions are unfit and unhealthy for human-beings to live in.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!!! Don't stay here!!!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank KnoxvilleNotHappy
Reviewed 19 June 2011

Our girls softball team came to dublin for the state tournement. We stayed at the red carpet inn, big mistake. The rooms were nasty, the sheets and pillows were nasty and stained, some had what appeared to be large blood stains. The location.....well let's say ghetto is an understatement. We had to escort our children and women because of the transients and crackheads walking around. One room had so much in and out traffic I think it was a brothel or a drug dealer. Needless to say anyone who even remotely thinks of staying here should highly reconsider.

• Stayed: June 2011