“Super 8 in dublin GA was the most welcoming hotel i have ever stayed at.”
Review of Super 8 Dublin

Super 8 Dublin
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Dublin
“Super 8 in dublin GA was the most welcoming hotel i have ever stayed at.”
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Every staff member was always smileing and was more then helpfull...house keepin offered to clean every day out of the four days i stayed at super 8 in dublin....nothing in my room was broken and we had everything we needed..it was a wonderfull stay..and we will deffinately stay there again...with a very reasonable price!!

• Stayed February 2012

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 1 February 2012

The office staff was extremely nice and efficient, the breakfast was outstanding and the rooms were in excellent condition. I stay at this motel every time I come to Dublin.

Room Tip: The king Suite with the love seat included is a perfect little getaway.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Jesup, Georgia
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Excellent Stay. Best and resonable hotel I ever stay.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Little Ferry, New Jersey
Reviewed 13 June 2011

The Super 8 Motel in Dublin is a good place to stay if you are looking for a clean place to put your head down for the night. I chose to stay in Dublin as it was roughly the half way point between the drive from Savannah to the aiport in Atlanta. I had a flight in the morning and wanted to shave a couple of hours off of the drive I would need to do in the morning to get to ATL . The room I had contained the typical motel-chain style furnishings, yet had decent bedding, a clean bathroom, a mini fridge, and a working TV. The a/c unit was a bit noisy and I was unable to access the free wifi internet access. This was not a bid deal for me given the low price for a room. There was a small heated swimming at the location that appeared to be clean and being enjoyed by some kids one night. A free continental breakfast is provided in the morning that serves the usual fare, decent coffee, fruit juices, a waffle maker, and chipped beef. The staff was very friendly and were quick to provide new room key cards when they mysteriously stopped working.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank CarmineNJ
Reviewed 6 November 2010

They claim they never knew they had a problem. The room smelled like bug spray when we checked in. I should have neen suspisious. They did comp a room at another hotel but now my son has bites on him and we wonder if they are now in our things. I will now always check the beds. They were found in both beds after my son woke us up complaining that something was biting him.

• Stayed November 2010
5 Thank janetfromflorida
super8dublin, General Manager at Super 8 Dublin, responded to this review, 13 October 2011
Dear JanetFromFlorida,

Once again, I sincerely apologize for the experience you had. I'm sure you are aware that those bugs are not a result of any cleanliness of an area, but rather are brought in on luggage, clothing, etc. In fact, in the Northern US a number of problems have grown in hotels ranging from independent motels to 4 star hotels in major cities.

We were deeply concerned when you reported this issue, which is why we did not charge you anything and paid for your stay at another hotel. Immediately after your experience, we contacted our regular pest control company. We had them inspect the entire hotel, and they found the problem to be localized to your room only. To ensure we completely addressed the issue we took the room off market for 30 days while the room went through a treatment program. We replaced the bedding in the room as well. The room and surrounding rooms were reinspected and found to have no issues.

I again apologize for your experience. In addition to the other hotel provided, I would like to offer a discount on your next stay if you will give us another chance. I will personally see to it that your next experience is a positive one. If I can be of service in any way please do not hesitate to contact me at the hotel.

Dinesh P
Agoura Hills, California
Reviewed 13 November 2009

I was a little put off by the name, never having stayed at a Super 8 before. Would it be a Spartan, no frills place?

Not at all! My large immaculate room contained two queen beds, a round table with two chairs, big screen TV, a microwave, minibar, and iron with ironing board. The motel also provided a nice outdoor swimming pool.

After a delicious complimentary hotel breakfast of waffles and coffee (I pocketed a blueberry muffin for a mid-morning snack) my route was northward toward Andeersonville.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled solo