“Room smells very strongly of cigarettes. Beat up cars parked right in front of the check in.”
Review of Super 8 Dublin

Super 8 Dublin
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Dublin
St. Simons Island
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Room really smells but appears to be clean. No hair in bed or bathroom. The air is so thick with smoke smell I can taste it! Ac working good.

Two junky cars parked right in front of check in and on the side of the building my room is on there were 3 cars with people sitting in them. Another car had its door open. Hope that is not a sign! It is midnight. Kinda creepy since I am traveling alone.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank 4_theresa

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Gainesville, Georgia
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I had a great experience at this motel , I had asked for the discount that I found online and they gave me a great deal close to that and the room was good , it was clean , and the free breakfast was great too !!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank grm66
Duluth, Georgia
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I was visiting Dublin this past weekend(March 8,2014) and needed overnight accommodations. I first went to the Holiday Inn Express and inquired about the price of a room with a queen bed for one night, the desk attendant politely informed me that the price would be $94.99. I'm certain that my facial expression resembled a "deer caught in headlights", but the the jovial desk attendant went on to tell me that he was being generous in giving me a discount because the regular rate was $99.99! I gasped in disgust, thanked him for his time and ran out of the door! As I turned out of their driveway I spotted the sign for the Super 8, but was skeptical because I initially thought that it would be dirty or sub par. I walked in and was immediately greeted by Cynthia who was very kind and set me at ease with an overnight price of $49.99, I also asked to see the room BEFORE I purchased it and she gladly walked me to it. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable and the room had a microwave, mini fridge and 32 inch flat screen... I enjoyed a nice hot shower and a restful night's sleep... Cynthia also gave impeccable directions for sight seeing and was simply a genuinely nice person... Thanks for a great surprise Super 8!!!

Room Tip: Simply as to see the room before purchasing it...