“Best Italian choice in Gwinnett.”

Luciano's - Sugarloaf
Reserve with OpenTable
Luciano's - Sugarloaf is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 454 Restaurants in Duluth
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Satellite Blvd.
Description: Luciano’s Ristorante Italiano is a venerable institution that proudly serves family-style creations inspired by the rich traditions of Naples, the regions of Emilia-Romagna and Northern Italy. Warm, rustic interiors that celebrate an open and inviting ambiance with modern details give life to this new concept that introduces the newest flavors of the Mediterranean alongside traditional favorites such as fresh Made Pastas, home-sliced Carpaccio, innovative baked flatbreads and Luciano’s signature brick-oven Neapolitan Pizza. Inspired entrees pair formidably alongside a handsome wine bar featuring select and exclusive Wines from around the World. Join us for lunch and dinner daily and Sunday Brunch, featuring Italian creations that are not to be missed! Catering is available anywhere or for private luncheons and events in our restaurant. Buon appetito.
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I've been here many times, for both lunch and dinner. The atmosphere and decor is very nice. Luciano's is a perfect place to take a date of a customer, because it is more upscale than most restaurants in the area. The tomato dip brought to the table with bread is addicting! We always end up asking for more. The salads are fresh and chilled. The wine list is more than adequate and the pours are generous. The main courses are very good. Lasagna is the only dish I have ordered that disappointed me, it had no flavor. I rarely use table salt in restaurants, but I did on the lasagna here.The tiramisu was divine!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

the scallops were stinky. great salads and the service is slightly slow when they are busy. however, they are very polite and do their best to accommodate.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

This restaurant was recommended to us by family and staff at our hotel. We made reservations for 5. While I was at the bar waiting for a table I noticed them setting one up in the middle of the restaurant I asked if it was mine and said we couldn't sit there the quickly set up another table in a more quite spot. Even though I sat down my party was quite late but not a problem. Food was good, great wine list, but drinks were a bit pricey. Surprisingly my sister-in-law had a party there the next night for 35 people and were accommodated nicely. Try to sit at the tables on the back ends since this place is a little loud and has music.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We've been here numerous times over the years and with a couple of exceptions have always been pleased. I think the only thing we've found to be hit or miss are the specials -particularly seafood specials- but otherwise we have enjoyed the food and the service. The complimentary bread and dipping oil are very good. I always get the chopped salad with my meal and they happily customize it to my request. When I've been there with a friend who is lactose intolerant they've also been quite accommodating. Although we've taken kids there for Sunday lunch and they were very nice to us, it's generally better saved for kid free meals.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

My daughter and I had lunch at Luciano's and were welcomed upon arrival. The staff treated us as if we were royalty. Our tea glasses were refilled quickly and the food was wonderful. We loved the warm bread and dip premeal. Pleasant experience, we will return soon.

Been to Luciano's - Sugarloaf? Share your experiences!