“In need of a make over and a caring staff” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Duluth

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Duluth
Ranked #10 of 24 Hotels in Duluth
Monett, Missouri
“In need of a make over and a caring staff”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

Spent three nights in this hotel in room 228 and only had housekeeping take care of the room once. After returning for the day I found my room not cleaned or made up. Front desk said that housekeeping personnel had left for the day and ARRANGEMENTS could be made to have the room cleaned tomorrow????? Why do you not clean everyday? The wall tiles in the bathroom are falling off and the furniture is old, shabby and wobbly at best. This is certainly not what I expected from a La Quinta, I have stay at many of them and am a platinum member. On the first night I called the from desk to get the WIFI password and could not get anyone to answer the phone. After several attempts I finally walked down to the from desk and no one was there. I found the receptionist outside at the pool smoking her cigarettes. I guess they were a little short handed and could only find someone with three teeth and who smelled like a dirty ashtray to fill in. Needless to say, I will not be staying at this La Quinta ever again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Tim N

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Jacksonville, Florida, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

We have stayed at this hotel many times in the past few years, we feel we are getting our moneys worth, the hotel is conveniently located for us, the rooms are great, the breakfast has a large selection of items. We feel comfortable there.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Lexington, Kentucky
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

When I made my reservation on line, I was presented with very nice pictures of the place. When I actually got to my room, things were different. The room was very cramped and there were no comfortable chairs to sit in. I was offered a roll away bed when I made my reservation which I accepted because we have 5 people in our family. When we got to the hotel and asked about it, we were told they are on a first come first served basis and none were available. We were told the same thing our second night. So my husband had to sleep at the foot of a very small bed for two nights. And the sausage on the breakfast buffet was inedible. The price was in the mid-range, which is too high for this hotel. This should be an economy hotel. If you want a much better deal, try Wyndham off Pleasant Hill (exit 104 off I85). Wonderful place!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Hartsville, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

After traveling for hours, I was exhausted and clearly needed to rest. The front desk associate, Lisa, was great! She took the time to direct me to the hotel without making me feel "old" because I didn't have a GPS! The rooms were clean, the service was great and I would love to come again to enjoy the outdoor pool!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

La Qunita Inns really vary from place to place--this one was middle of the road. The rooms could use some sprucing up, and the place could be a little cleaner. The service was wonderful. I used points to reserve the first night and got a discounted rate for the second--none of which showed when I was checking in. I showed my printed confirmation that listed all the details and they fixed that up for me--but had to charge my credit card and then credit it. This has never happened to me at another La Qunita before and though fixed, they need to fix their system. If I didn't have my printed confirmation I would not have been able to do anything. The grounds were pretty nice and if you have dogs, there are good places to walk. I felt like for the quality of this particular inn, the prices were too high. I would have been unhappy if I were paying the full rate or even the AAA rate without my points. There was a lot of noise in my room--don;t get one next to the stairs.

Room Tip: If you want to be downstairs avoid rooms too near either end--lots of noise from the stairways