Wow... What a hotel.
When we walked into the lobby, I thought I had walked into the wrong hotel. The hotel has an new expanded lobby area - which the hotel calls its "Hub", which features a gift shop, library, couches, big screen TV, and free mineral water.
As a Platinum Priority club member, the hotel gave me a free breakfast buffet each morning I was there. Plus my 2 toddler kids ate free, so the value was unmatched. Sam - our server from the restaurant - was both speedy and friendly in his service. We'll be sure to sit in his section in the dining room next time we're in town.
Outside of the dining area - there is a mini-golf area, on the patio that provided a nice distraction for my son.
The last thing about my stay that I enjoyed was the front desk greeting. The girl who checked us in was chipper and friendly and engaged me in conversation whenever I would come down to the lobby. It was refreshingly surprising to see a Holiday Inn not only look so new, but also have the kind of service that perfectly reflects the beauty of the property itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Gwinnett Center Hotel, located adjacent to the Gwinnett Center and the Arena at Gwinnett Center, home of the Gwinnett Gladiators, Forward Conference (Jun 09), Watchtower Conventions, Joyce Meyer Event (Oct 09) and other Gwinnett Arena Events. The new Gwinnett Braves Baseball Team plays just a few miles north The Holiday Inn Gwinnett Center, a Duluth GA hotel is located NE of Downtown Atlanta via I-85, less the mile from Discover Mills Mall, close to the Mall of Georgia, Gwinnett Civic Center, Gwinnett Convention Center and 3 miles from the Gwinnett Place Mall. Gwinnett County offers a wide variety of recreational activities such as golf and tennis, which are located within 2 miles of the Holiday Inn Gwinnett Center, a Lawrenceville GA hotel. The hotel is also close to the University of Georgia ( UGA )Bulldogs Stadium. Each one of our 143 beautifully appointed guest rooms was designed to make your stay comfortable and productive. We offer complimentary high-speed Internet access. During your stay at the Holiday Inn Gwinnett Center you can relax by our indoor pool or work out in our poolside fitness center. Perhaps you will want to unwind with a cocktail in our lounge or dine at Kem s restaurant (named for the founder of Holiday Inn, Kemmons Wilson.) We hope you will choose the Holiday Inn Gwinnett Center Hotel for your next visit to Duluth GA, Lawrenceville GA or Gwinnett GA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn - Gwinnett Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn - Gwinnett Hotel Duluth
- Holiday Inn Gwinnett Center
- Holiday Inn Duluth
- Duluth Holiday Inn