I stayed in this hotel in November 2013 while attending a pet expo at the Gwinnett Center. As far as convenience, you can't beat this location. We literally walked across the parking lot and we were at the center. I liked the fact that they had a selection of food and snacks in the lobby but I arrived around 2pm and was disappointed that there was no restaurant. They do have food available, but I believe it is open in the morning for breakfast and again in the evening for dinner. We ended up walking up the street to get some lunch. The rooms were clean and there was a nice big shower. I had breakfast the next morning and it was great-the homemade waffles are huge! I also ordered a chicken caesar salad to take up to my room (they don't bring it to you) in the evening and it was also very good. I had some issues with the business center as I needed to print FedEx documentation and the website only supported browsers that were not loaded on the computers, but I eventually found a way to get what I needed. Overall a nice hotel and very close to Gwinnett Center. Also pet friendly (I didn't have any, but saw lots of people coming in with dogs).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Gwinnett Center Hotel, located adjacent to the Gwinnett Center and the Arena at Gwinnett Center, home of the Gwinnett Gladiators, Forward Conference (Jun 09), Watchtower Conventions, Joyce Meyer Event (Oct 09) and other Gwinnett Arena Events. The new Gwinnett Braves Baseball Team plays just a few miles north The Holiday Inn Gwinnett Center, a Duluth GA hotel is located NE of Downtown Atlanta via I-85, less the mile from Discover Mills Mall, close to the Mall of Georgia, Gwinnett Civic Center, Gwinnett Convention Center and 3 miles from the Gwinnett Place Mall. Gwinnett County offers a wide variety of recreational activities such as golf and tennis, which are located within 2 miles of the Holiday Inn Gwinnett Center, a Lawrenceville GA hotel. The hotel is also close to the University of Georgia ( UGA )Bulldogs Stadium. Each one of our 143 beautifully appointed guest rooms was designed to make your stay comfortable and productive. We offer complimentary high-speed Internet access. During your stay at the Holiday Inn Gwinnett Center you can relax by our indoor pool or work out in our poolside fitness center. Perhaps you will want to unwind with a cocktail in our lounge or dine at Kem s restaurant (named for the founder of Holiday Inn, Kemmons Wilson.) We hope you will choose the Holiday Inn Gwinnett Center Hotel for your next visit to Duluth GA, Lawrenceville GA or Gwinnett GA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn - Gwinnett Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn - Gwinnett Hotel Duluth
- Holiday Inn Gwinnett Center
- Holiday Inn Duluth
- Duluth Holiday Inn