“Great Food & Fun atmosphere”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 436 Restaurants in Duluth
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I love Bahama Breeze the live music is entertaining makes you want to sing along. We went as a couple for fun a romantic evening. We set out on patio our waiter was wonderful and attentive to our needs. This was my second visit the first time I was inside with a group of 6 we all loved our food. You get a lot for the money. The most recent visit was with my husband on Father's day, it was my husbands first time he loved the Shrimp and grits. I had the grilled chicken it was tender and juicy. The drinks are outstanding. I love this place we really got the Bahama feeling. Great place to go with friends and family. Restaurant very close to the Sonesta hotel where we were staying and Close to I-85 N. I can't wait to go again.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Good service, good food, open late, people still coming in when I left around 9:30 or so. Outdoor seating. Large dining area.

1  Thank Scubadoo
Reviewed 9 June 2014

It's certainly dated and in need of a renovation. Some things good, a few things great, but overall - a dated experience. My favorite thing on the menu is their heirloom tomato salad. Something wrong with that when it's known for jerk and seafood.

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Coming home from Hilton Head we stopped at Bahama breeze in Gwinnett County so good half-price appetizers fabulous water Darren. Drinks were fabulous

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Every time I'm in Atlanta I love this place and the food never disappoints me. Today I had Beef Empanadas,Firecracker Shrimp and Jamaican Wings and of Course and Bahamarita ! All GOOD