“great local eatery”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 453 Restaurants in Duluth
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2014

loved the fish and cocktails and music in the night! Staff super friendly and very accomodating to large crowds!

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I ordered several appetizers and had sort of a tapas experience. I had the ginger edamame, a slow roasted pork taco, and yuccas. They were all yummy and the Dark and Stormy I ordered was nice and strong. Several different seating and bar options. Loved it.

1  Thank nicolaisnacks
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Great food and prices are not outrageous. Absolutly loved the ambiance. We were seated on the patio and they had a guy playing a steel drum. He was great. Our waiter was very personable and did a great job.

I had the steak with mashed potatoe which was great and fried plantains for the appetizer which was awesome.

I would definitely go back to enjoy this place!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Service great but a little slow. Party of 6 and place wasn't that crowded. Ran out of Sweetwater beer, big bummer...

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We had 12 people and they were quick to get us seated. The food and service was worth the money. I will return

Been to Bahama Breeze? Share your experiences!