“Excellent service and drinks. ”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 483 Restaurants in Duluth
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

The server was very attentive and the drinks came out very fast. Both drinks were strong and made perfect. The spinach dip needed more cheese and less spinach. The calamari was cooked perfect but the portion was much smaller than the menu picture. Great place for quick bite with tropical drinks. Will return

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Lunch while my Audi was at the dealership for service. Food and service was great! Get the Key Lime Pie!!!!!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

This is a great Cajun/Caribbean restaurant with great food. It's a little pricey, but you can find some items on the menu that are reasonable. I highly recommend the paella. It's worth the cost and you will end up taking some of it home with you! Other items on the menu that are great include anything with jerk chicken.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

We ate at this restaurant while in the area on vacation. We were very pleased with the food and service. Would eat there again if in the area.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I loved being able to make a reservation online and it was a very simple process. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. I never had to ask for a refill on my drink and my waitress was attentive yet not hovering. The spinach dip is amazing I had the jerk chicken sandwich and it was over the top delicious! My father had the chicken empanadas and there are not enough adjectives to describe it’s yummy factor!!! I have been here several times and have never had a bad meal here. The menu is extensive and portions large!! I could eat here weekly!!!!!