“Great Food and Service”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #152 of 453 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American, Deli, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Great food and service, they are very accomodating. We had a group of 11 of us that were together on business and had to pay with seperately and it it was no problem they took care of us and the food was just excellent.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

My Daughter and I visited this restaurant while in Duluth recently. First time in a TGI Friday. The food was great but the service was excellent! Very friendly. Made us feel right at home.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I had a great salad and a flat bread spinach mushrooms meal for a supper last week . I really enjoyed it ,

Reviewed 27 October 2013

I've eaten here a number of times, but never this late on a Sunday afternoon. Despite the fact that I had an iPad and magazine in one hand, and a can in the other, the two women at the front were too busy in their own conversation to open the door for me. I asked to sit away from the kids towards the bar...seemed to be an imposition too. My waitress was very good in seeing my order was correct, but because change of shift was coming soon, she seemed to be in a rush to hurry me. Still in the middle of my appetizers, she asked if dinner could be put on. No. Then only halfway thru my dinner, she left the check as she wanted to check me out before change of shift....really??? Can I finish my dinner, or get close to it. Next time I will go earlier. Food was good, but statements of 'I'm not rushing you' while rushing me really ruined what I plan to be a little treat for myself. Also my tomato-mozzarella salad side only had 4 halts of mozzarella...wow. On the other hand, my margarita BFM put a nice smile on my face.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Open late which is convenient, typical food but done nice. Nice drink selection, ate at the bar and the bartenders were really nice, fun and efficient. They also do trivia on certain nights but no more Karaoke.