“Menu changed”

Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Suwanee, Georgia
“Menu changed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Since the new menu the portions have become smaller and the taste has become like some new chef is experimenting.
My family lived this place but now I rather go to Romanos.

• Visited June 2014

Athens, Georgia
“Always a GREAT choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

I've eaten here 5 times while away on business. Next door to the Hilton Garden Suites...it's the perfect option for lunch or dinner. Always clean, great staff, and wonderful salads. Nothing ever wilted or tired. Great value for the money.

Visited April 2014
South Africa
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

Conveniently located near the Gwinnett Center (where I was speaking at a convention), this place is consistent with the quality the food chain is known for. The staff greeted us immediately upon entering and was very efficient. Our server knew the menus well, and knew exactly what we needed without having to refer to any menus or another person. The food, as always, was excellent. They are trying a new dessert right now. It's like an apple dumpling. Very hot, with ice cream on the top. Our server suggested it. We tried it, and were not disappointed.

• Visited June 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Won't be disappointed.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

This is the second time I've eaten here and everything is great- food & service. The portions fine for me but may be too much for others. No worries because they offer smaller portions for some of the dishes.

I had the Chicken Bryan and its full of flavor. I recommend it!

• Visited May 2014
Archbold Ohio
“Good standard chain fare”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

We had dinner at this Carraba's on May 1, 2014 and it was an excellent meal. I have to say that this was one of the better Carraba's that I've eaten at. Service was excellent and the entree's were flavorful. Nothing outstanding but good food.

• Visited May 2014