“Good hotel”

Ranked #12 of 24 Hotels in Duluth
Orlando, Florida
“Good hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

This place isn't a palace by any means, but it's a very good value hotel. Good location, fast check in, friendly front desk. The rooms are clean, beds are good, flat screen tv's, and good water pressure. Wifi usually works good. I stay here once a month when I'm in the area, and for $55/night with AAA discount, you can't beat it

• Stayed January 2014
Q-D-GA, General Manager at Quality Inn Duluth, responded to this review, 10 January 2014
Dear Customer,

First of all i want you to thank you for being our proud returning customer for long time. your loyalty as a customer is much appreciated. I know there are many businesses you could have chosen to meet your need. Thank you for continuing to entrust us to do the very best for you.
Is there any one thing we can change in our relationship to better serve your needs? Please do not hesitate to contact us. And hope to see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

When we come to Atlanta, this is where we prefer to stay. The staff is very helpful, the rooms are very clean and upgraded. The prices are respectful for the areas. The location is perfect for places we like to visit. There are plenty of places to eat and shop near by. We will defiantly be back again!!!!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Q-D-GA, General Manager at Quality Inn Duluth, responded to this review, 15 January 2014
Dear customer,
It was pleasure taking care of you. we are glad to recived your kind words of praise. we are making progress day by day because of the valuable customers like you,who keeps faith in our work. i already shared your kind words with our staff members,
Once again we are thankful for the valued customer like you.
Thanking you
Parsippany, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

Stay for 3 days was quiet, Room was nicely clean, Bathroom was very clean, No sign of any concern. Staff was also very accommodating. We enjoy the breakfast with its variety and freshness. Location was perfect, Walk-able distance from Mall.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Q-D-GA, General Manager at Quality Inn Duluth, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
It has been a pleasure taking care of your family. The growth we’ve experienced over the years is because of customers like you, who faithfully support our business. We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve.
Thanks again, for your business.
Piedmont, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2013

We have stayed with you many times. Your prices are reasonable and the staff is always very accomodating. The rooms have always been very nice and convenient. We enjoy the breakfast with its variety and freshness. The location is very accessible for us and a great place for us to meet our friends. We also like the convenience to nearby restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Q-D-GA, General Manager at Quality Inn Duluth, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
I wanted personally to let you know how gratifying it was to receive your kind note of support and encouragement. I have taken the liberty of sharing your kind words with the staff members. Your words were visibly heartening to them. We notice that you regularly stay in our hotel. We guarantee your next visit to our hotel will be more comfortable.

Again, please accept my sincere thanks.
Norcross, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2013

I always take weekend getaways just to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The price is right and the employees are always very friendly from the front desk clerk to the housekeeping associates. The rooms are always well taken care of. Usually I stay on the third floor which is very quiet. Great place for peace and quiet leisure!

Room Tip: Third floor rooms are better because they are on the inside.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I was delighted to receive your note, and was especially pleased to read your kind words about our hotel. I sincerely appreciate your kind response regarding our hotel. I have given the problem a lot of thought and hope that your comments will motivate our staff to make your future stay more pleasant than the previous one.
Again, please accept my sincere thanks. I look forward to future visit.
Jasper, Alabama
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2013

We were in the area working with Operation Christmas Child. This was one of the hosting hotels. They offered the best rate. It is a older hotel and you can tell it. They have both outside and inside rooms. We were on the third floor on the inside. I was glad because I don't like doing outside rooms. Our room was clean and our beds slept real good. The bathroom is really small. For the most part I was pleased. Both the young man that checked us in and the lady that was there when we checked out was very nice. We didn't try the breakfast because we slept in. If you are looking for all the bells and whistles you probably need to look somewhere else. We were just looking at price and a goodnight sleep. I feel like we got that and we were pleased. If I come for the same reason next year I would stay here again.

Room Tip: I like inside rooms. They have both so if you have a prefer one or the other you might want to menti...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Q-D-GA, General Manager at Quality Inn Duluth, responded to this review, 27 December 2013
I want to first thank you for staying with us. Given the very nature of the hotel business, the hours are long and demanding. Day or night, good service depends upon people willing to give their very best at all times. That's why it's truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s efforts, and takes the time to say thank you.
fwb
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

This was the WORST place my family has ever stayed in. With my husband in the military we do our fair share of traveling....there is nothing "Quality" about this establishment. After traveling all day, we checked in after midnight just wanting to get a good nights sleep, which we did NOT get! Instead, our room had BED BUGS. It was filthy & smelly. The next morning when we were getting ready to leave, I realized how DIRTY the room was. The sheets were stained & looked dirty.When we arrived home later the next day, my daughter noticed bites on her arm, legs, neck and face! I took her to the dr thinking it might be chicken pox. BED BUGS!!!!! DO NOT STAY IN THIS FILTHY SORRY EXCUSE OF A HOTEL!!!!!!!

Room Tip: filthy dirty rooms
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Q-D-GA, Manager at Quality Inn Duluth, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
Thanks for your feedback and sorry to hear about your stay. We checked that room and treated even we have not found any thing. We appreciate your feedback to keep our hotel clean.