“A great hotel”

Ranked #15 of 24 Hotels in Duluth
Israel
“A great hotel”
Reviewed 19 December 2010

I've stayed at the Residence Inn for two nights. My studio apartment (including a kitchen with micro, cooking stove, fridge, etc) was spacious with a homely touch. Both the kitchen and the laundry facilities will save who ever stays for a longer duration quite a lot of cash.
The hotel shuttle was available and staff was very helpful. They've made one mistake with getting me a taxi back to the hotel so I would recommend that you double check that. Apart of that they were just amazing – for example, letting me do a very late check-out (8 P.M) with charging me!
The buffet breakfast was very good – fresh with a wide selection.
As the title says: a great hotel!

• Stayed December 2010, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
wilkins township, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 14 December 2010

I have been working in Duluth and suburban Atlanta for the last 3 years. I have stayed at many hotels in the area and chose this one recently because my usual hotel did not have the room I wanted. What a pleasant surprise! This is by far the best hotel in the area. My suite had a full kitchen and it was huge! Everything was so clean and everyone at the hotel was so nice. I really liked the free snacks and wine when I came back to the hotel at night. Just what I needed after a long day!

• Stayed December 2010, travelled on business
Scranton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 12 October 2010

Attended a conference at the Gwinnett Center. This hotel is south of the center by about 5 miles - south was a good thing because it put me reverse of rush hour traffic. I was pleased with this hotel property. Nice clean rooms, good free hot/cold breakfast, and nice free "dinner" at the social hour M-Th. I will definitely stay here again in my travels to this par tof Atlanta.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business
Southaven, MS
Reviewed 12 October 2010

The hotel was conveniently located on a quiet side street that had easy access to the major thoroughfares. A great selection of restaurants and shopping was near by the hotel. My room was spacious with a full kitchen and living room area. The bed was fine. I did notice that the walls were a bit thin, so noisy neighbors could be a difficult issue, one that I did not have to deal with. Also, the T.V. was small with very few channels, but that is definitely a minor issue. Breakfast is included with the room, and they serve a typical continental spread, along with waffles, eggs, sausage, and potatoes.

Overall, I was very pleased with this hotel.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank homingpenguin
Reviewed 31 July 2010

The overall is ok but I could have paid more for Better service and better rooms. I had 2 room suites but in the living room has no AC exit !! So.. It s too warm there. My all 3 nights stay I was so annnoyed by the noisy from upstair neighbour and next room. It woke my baby up n cried. Also one night, there r group of teenager played basketball at 1 am and early morning!! I have made a wrong decision to stay here. Could have been loyal to Hilton chain like homewood suites. Much better !

• Stayed October 2010
Coral Springs,FL
Reviewed 8 September 2009

I stayed for a week and felt like I was living in a condo! full kitchen separate bedroom , great location , great price.

• Stayed July 2006, travelled on business
Memphis
Reviewed 1 June 2009

Honestly, I don't get into writing these reviews but I just had to write one about this one. I see how important it is to read these reviews so I vowed I would write one when I got home. I just want to say that me and my family were very impressed with this hotel. The grounds were great, the rooms were great and the breakfast too! We first pulled up and my family began to compliment the outer appearance. When we arrived in our rooms, they were HUGE and there was a big den area, a nice size kitchen and eating area, and two bedrooms on each side with separate TVs. In total, there were three TVs. There was also a nice size bathroom with a big vanity area and a big closet. The beds were so soft that I almost cried when I had to get up! This looked like an apartment. The next morning, we ate breakfast and we even made our own belgian waffles! I saw other students who were there for the graduation and they were also impressed. This was so nice. The staff was nice too!

• Stayed April 2009, travelled with family