“Clean property, and Outstanding employees!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta/Duluth/Gwinnett County
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Duluth
Atlanta, Georgia
“Clean property, and Outstanding employees!”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I arrived on 10/23/2013, and Devon checked me in. The suite has plenty of space, two televisions, and a kitchen. The room was clean, and very comfortable.

The employees at this property are outstanding. I had an issue with the coffee maker in my room for instance, and I brought it to the attention of Devon. I helped myself with coffee from the lobby, and left it at that. Later in the evening, I get a knock at the door. It was an employee that brought a new coffee maker (still in the wrapper), and replaced the non-working coffee maker! I did not expect such a quick fix on something that wasn't such a big deal. I only mentioned it so that the next person wouldn't have the same issue. Apparently, the employees at this property really care about the customer! Their demeanor, friendliness, kindness is really appreciated!

If you want a clean place to stay, convenient location, and outstanding customer service, then give this place a chance.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Jim Q, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta/Duluth/Gwinnett County, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am glad that Devon was able to help you quickly with that coffee maker. Please visit us again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
sanford, United States
Reviewed 24 October 2013

This was the best staff I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Yes the hotel may be a bit dated, but it was clean clean clean. As far as the location, it is so well place in the center of the travel routes. But once you arrive, the hustle of the city seems far away and you can relax in a quite setting. I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. As you mentioned, we are due for a refresh. We try hard to keep it clean, clean, clean. We just began our renovation of the Lobby and Breakfast areas. We are so excited about the improvements for our guests, it is going to be beautiful!!! Visit us in the new year to see the great new space.
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Reviewed 17 October 2013

The 1st floor suite was affordable, comfortable with kitchen, living room area, all quiet, clean, adequate. Staff were very helpful with driving directions. Kitchen could use a little updating -coming from one who cooks often while traveling.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so glad you enjoyed staying in one of our comfortable and affordable suites. It is so nice to have that extra space. Thank you for your review!
Tuscaloosa, Alabama, USA
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We spent one night there in September 2013, and we think the price and service are both very good. The coffee in the lobby is also very fresh too, and we had some good memories there. It is a good choice for families.

Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. It's great to hear you made some family memories while visiting us. We hope to see you and your family again soon.
Raleigh, NC
Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

This is my second year staying here for a conference at the Gwinnett Arena. The hotel is clean and comfortable and very close to the Gwinnett Arena. There are plenty of food options around for dinner (be sure to look at the apps that rate them - I found some GREAT gems!). Erica, who manned the breakfast area is EXCEPTIONAL when it comes to customer service! All around, this hotel was (and will be) a great choice!

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Sarasota, United States
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Good value, very clean, great sevice, Friendly staff. Across the street from the hotel is one of the most amazing farmers market/super markets that I've ever seen there are fruits and vegatables there that I've only seen on television It's called Nam Dae Mun, if I didn't stay at that Hampton Inn I wouldn't know that it existed.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for those great compliments. I agree that the farmer's market is great. Discovering hidden treasures is what makes traveling so fun.
Bermuda
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Hampton Inn & Suites is the best hotel near Duluth and Gwinneth county. Its price is cost competitive, unobtrusive, safe, beautiful, ample free parking, scrumptious free breakfast, and speedy check in and out. Great experience plus it is located close to everywhere... try it out. I give it five stars.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo