“Great quite place for business travel ”

Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta/Duluth/Gwinnett County
Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Duluth
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

I was at this Hampton Inn on week of 4/7 for business. This place is clean and a great place to come back to after a long busy day. The staffs or very helpful and has great manners. Breakfast is not the best but is fill you up. I just take some fruits for the road.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Jim Q, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta/Duluth/Gwinnett County, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor, we appretiate your feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. We are always open to breakfast suggestions. Hampton Inn has recently added some new items like fresh cut fruit, better eggs and modified old favorites like the turkey sausage and gravy with reduced fat & sodium replacements.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

It's not home, but it is comfortable and clean. Hampton is higher in price, but the service, atmosphere, its clean and food is good. I slept good and I had a room next to the ice machine, which I didnt even hear.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am happy you had a restful stay with us.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

The breakfast staff was horrible. I've stayed at this location before a couple of months ago and had a great experience with the breakfast staff but this time was just terrible. The food ran out the young lady didn't seem to care that we came down just before they stopped serving all she cared about was shutting down. she just told us that we close in 10 minutes.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am dissapointed to hear that our breakfast attendant was not as friendly and accomodating as they should always be. As a frequent guest, you know that this is not the normal attitude of our team. I will make sure to follow up with that individual. I hope you will give us another chance to impress you.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

I do not know where to begin...EVERYONE at the Hampton Inn on Pineland in Duluth, Ga were just fantastic and oh so helpful. I traveled with my elderly parents, one of which, is quite mobility challenged and all the staff were accomodating and supportive. A few stars stood out that I feel deserve recognition and praise. From the kitchen staff, I give a standing ovation to Monica and Alexis. How they handled the multitude of guests is incredulous to me. I would have "lost it" but they maintained a high level of professionalism, patience and courtesy that I have yet to see at the other hotels I fequent. In the Housekeeping area, Jackie gave outstanding service and they all gave excellent service with a smile. I applaud the Hampton Inn in Duluth for their high caliber staff and clean rooms. Thank you for an enjoyable stay!

Room Tip: I stayed in rooms 409 and 413 which were in close proximity to the elevator for those who have mobil...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. It is great to hear that the team provided you with such great service. I will be sure to share your comments with everyone and give special recognition to those individuals you named. Thank you again!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

I did not have a fridge in my but I was very satisfied with everything else. The breakfast was good, the bed was very comfortable and the room was quite. Very helpful staff. In a nice location with access to shopping, restaurants and not to far from Atlanta.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We are looking into getting a fridge for every room and not just our Junior and Kitchen Suites. I am glad that you enjoyed the rest of your stay and our convenient location.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

I stayed one night at this hotel for a business trip. The hotel was nice, my room was clean and the staff was friendly. I appreciated the offer when I checked in for a free bottle of water. I plan to stay at this same hotel next year for my annual trip to Duluth, GA.

Room Tip: I had a room on the corner farthest from the elevator on my floor. It was very quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

We appreciate your feedback, thank you for taking a minute to review us. It is great to hear you had a nice stay with us. Come back soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2014

I really loved this place, I travel quite a bit with my career and I can honestly say that this location has some of the best staff I have ever dealt with! Its in a great location with plenty of restaurants and great accessibility to the interstate. I will most defiantly stay here again the next time I am in town.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We feel the "love". Thank you for shring your experience on TripAdvisor.