“Cool Kitchen!”

Ranked #23 of 24 Hotels in Duluth
Cebu
“Cool Kitchen!”
Reviewed 18 July 2012

I could not live without rice, I thought my USA trip would have been a month-long torture. Thanks to Suburban Extended Stay Duluth. Not only is it within my budget, It is also not that far away from H-Mart, where I shop for all Asian goodies. The unique thing about this place is the beautiful kitchen. I can cook all the rice I want. Definitely a Filipino's dream come true!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank LakambiniCebu

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Thai first
Lagos, Nigeria
Reviewed 11 July 2012

This hotel is wonderful for extended stay purposes.... Quiet, clean, modest price.
The service is great from the staff.
If you don't want to cook there are about 7 food & beverage places within walking distance.......
A real AAA place for me.

Room Tip: They even allow small pets. I'm an occassional cigar smoker.....They have roo...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I am currently staying at this hotel and I have found it to be in excellant condition......well trained staff and very clean.......It is conviently located and easy access to I-85........I would recomend this hotel to everyone who is seeking a better value for their lodging dollar....

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Pittsburgh, PA
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I checked pretty late after driving from Orlando, the front desk girl was very helpful and helped me find a place open for a 1am dinner. The room was a good size, the thing I liked the most was being able to cook. Being in a normal hotel room and only being able to microwave things reminds me to much of a college dorm. I don't see the staff too much (I slip in out of a side door with my key card) but when I did they were always friendly and willing to help. The bed was comfy, and it sits about 800 feet off 85 but there is a large embankment behind the hotel so you never here it. Make sure you hit up Deloris at the waffle house in front of the hotel she rocks. I liked the hotel for my 3 weeks and would recommend it to anyone traveling on a budget and not wanting to go out and eat every single meal.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Ohio City, Ohio
Reviewed 6 July 2012

My first night's stay I go out to dinner. I come and and am greeted by a police line, a couple of Gwinnett Country Sheriffs and a Gwinnett Country:CSI van in the parking lot. Two guest apparently were shot on the third floor, a man stumbled down the stairs into the lobby yelling for help. The carpets are old, the furniture smells of mildew and the staff are horrible to say the lest. Be warn!!!!! worst experience in my life!!! I immediately checked out that morning....had to spend a little extra but staying 1 mile down the road from this craziness..and it is worth every penny BE WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Thomas S
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 27 April 2012

This is a great hotel if you are away from home for a week at a time. Great rooms and Great Service.

Room Tip: Call ahead and let them know what kind of room you like. General Manager Vicky is great.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Sales_Guy712
georgia
Reviewed 9 March 2012

The GM is great... The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are well kept with what i could tell the room i was in had been remodeled with new items. I didnt have to worry about inspecting the room at all since i could tell the cleaning staff did their jobs. there was no noise after 10 or so and i was able to get a good nights rest. the price was the best i could find. i will stay again next time i am in town.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Duluth
Quality Inn Duluth
Quality Inn Duluth
#21 of 24 in Duluth
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Duluth
Gwinnett Place Mall Extended Stay Hotel
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Gwinnett Place
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawrenceville
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawr...
#10 of 11 in Lawrenceville
Candlewood Suites Atlanta / Gwinnet Place

Been to Suburban Extended Stay Duluth? Share your experiences!