“Hidden Gem”

Suburban Extended Stay Duluth
Ranked #24 of 24 Hotels in Duluth
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Nestled in the suburbs of Atlanta, this well kept secret is a quaint and quiet oasis. Located near Discover Mills Mall, the Gwinnett Arena, and the Duluth Ice Forum makes staying at the Suburban Duluth convienent for many different guests. Full in-room kitchens allow one to treat themselves to a home cooked meal while on the road. If cooking isn't your thing, the area is full of great restaurants; especially authentic asian cuisine. Would recommend this hotel to friends, family, and collegues.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo

Reviewed 25 July 2012

Great place to stay. Staff is wonderful I actually felt more like a guest than just a another costumer. Vicki at the front desk was very helpful and very welcoming. I was very happy with the room I was given, the bed was very comfortable and the room was spotless clean along with the bathroom. The staff is very helpful and they seem like they are willing to help guests with any questions they may have.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Aaron Jeff L
Reviewed 25 July 2012

Close to a grocery store, quiet and convenient- staff is awesome and helpful, and I felt clean and safe. The hotel is in good condition, the price was right, and if you don't feel like cooking then you can pretty much walk to enough options to sate any appetite. I would definitely stay here again if I happen through town!

Reviewed 25 July 2012

I'll admit this wasn't my first choice...but WOW am I glad I stayed!! I wasn't familiar with the brand, but I have a new favorite place to stay in Duluth! Love Love LOVED the kitchen, and being able to cook. Being here a week, traveling week after week...it was nice to go grocery shopping and actual treat myself to dinner. Staff was friendly and welcoming, room was always clean and well cared for. and fit perfectly into my price range. Thanks again for the stay, I'll see you back again in a month or so!!

Reviewed 18 July 2012

I could not live without rice, I thought my USA trip would have been a month-long torture. Thanks to Suburban Extended Stay Duluth. Not only is it within my budget, It is also not that far away from H-Mart, where I shop for all Asian goodies. The unique thing about this place is the beautiful kitchen. I can cook all the rice I want. Definitely a Filipino's dream come true!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank LakambiniCebu
Reviewed 11 July 2012

This hotel is wonderful for extended stay purposes.... Quiet, clean, modest price.
The service is great from the staff.
If you don't want to cook there are about 7 food & beverage places within walking distance.......
A real AAA place for me.

Room Tip: They even allow small pets. I'm an occassional cigar smoker.....They have roo...