“Watch out for dishonest waiters”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 68 Restaurants in Dunwoody
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ashford Dunwoody Rd NE.
Transit: 0.5 miles from Dunwoody MARTA station
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I dined here about 3 weeks ago with my wife, daughter and her boyfriend. The bill was about $88 and I left a $15 tip, which comes out to 17% if tax is figured in or 18% pre-tax. The average tip left at an American restaurant is 15%. When I returned back home, I reviewed my American Express statement online and was shocked to discover that the waiter, whose name was Jesse, added $3 to the tip. Some of these servers feel "entitled" to nothing less than a 20% tip, and I guess he is one of them. I contacted American Express and had them remove the entire tip, and I'm sure they forwarded the information to the restaurant management.

Plenty of time has elapsed for management to contact me by telephone or letter with an apology, but I have heard nothing, which in inappropriate since this was a criminal act by one of their employees. This is supposed to be an upscale establishment.

4  Thank Morris T

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Darden has really found the secret to great food and great service with their Seasons 52 concept. It is no wonder the restaurant is packed and if don't have a reservation you can wait 30 to 45 minutes for a table. Enjoyed a great lunch with an associate yesterday. Service was outstanding, and the food equally as good.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I joined a friend for lunch. The soup was very disappointing and the salad average. The price was high (as I expected) but service good. I probably won't go back as I don't like the prices. If money is no problem then try them. Maybe you will be more impressed than I was.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Seasons 52, Perimeter has really stepped up their game. Could it be the result of the Capital Grill now being their neighbor? Whatever the reason, it's a win win for the those who choose to dine here. I took a friend for her birthday and they made her feel like the movie star that she is!

The meal was good (the trout is my go-to entrée) and the service from Jessie & Nikki was top-notch, which is exactly what I have grown accustom to receiving over the past 5 years that I have dined at Seasons 52, Perimeter. I also want to mention Troy Dinkens, the Service Manager who so graciously came by our table to wish my friend a "special" happy birthday. The gift of the complimentary picture and gift card for flatbread at the birthday girl's next visit was such a wonderful touch! While I surely didn't expect it, I greatly appreciated everything that was done to help me make her evening special!

My only wish is that the seafood selection varied a little more, as well as having more side options. Outside of that, it was the perfect ambiance, at a perfect price, making for a perfect birthday!

Reviewed 30 March 2014

We were not impressed with this Seasons 52 location. Unfortunately, we happened to get a really awful server. The restaurant wasn't crowded at all. He seemed very put out by everything. The food was fine, but the rudeness of our server ruined our entire lunch.