“Tasty food, slow bar service”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 68 Restaurants in Dunwoody
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ashford Dunwoody Rd NE.
Transit: 0.5 miles from Dunwoody MARTA station
Reviewed 2 June 2014

The new lump crab salad was beautifully presented and delicious. The flatbread was also excellent. Eating at the bar, the service and attention was not up to their standards, having been many times before.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

had never been to one of these restaurants before but had read and heard all about them. met an old friend for lunch. food was fresh and very tasty. i had the Maui Tuna Crunch Salad and all the iced tea i could drink. excellent.
service was very good without being pushy.
was there two hours.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

A business contact suggested lunch here and my first reaction was, I had never heard of it before. I checked out their website and grew concerned that every menu item was under 475 calories each. My thought was....oh great, an earthy crunchy place for vegans and raw food enthusiasts. It wasn't like that at all. It was exceptionally good and surprisingly so. I had the flatbread "pizza" with crisp prosciutto, Asparagus and a fancy sticky cheese i can't recall. I want to say brie, however I am not sure, but it was excellent, whatever it was. It was thin but the taste was phenomenal. I considered ordering another pizza to go, but I didn't. I also got the raspberry Chocolate chip cannoli "shot", which was also excellent. I am very impressed by this place and I look forward to my next visit, which will be real soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great waiter, lots of fun and very knowledgeable of the menu.

Food was just OK. Lobster tail...not so much. The beef and black bean chili was very good. The greek salad? Seriously? I have had way better in most places.

I would not go back. Very pretty decor, but food just average.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Excellent food great restaurant! Food is cooked heathy! The Salmon is my favorite dish. Awesome deserts in shot glasses !! Mmm! Service was great ! Only negative was had reservation and had to wait 10 min.?