“Hotel's shuttle service is excellent”

Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Dunwoody
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I have stayed in the Staybridge Suites @ Perimeter center for sometime and apart from all the services i have found shuttle services being excellent. Particularly the shuttle guy Kawai who is very friendly, its not like the others are not, prompt, always wears a smile, well-mannered and makes the short little rides enjoyable which can be really routine otherwise, kind of felt going around in your own place at your pace. Really nice and keep up the good work.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Michael C, Manager at Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. We always like to know when our guests recognize our commitment to providing great service. I'll be sure Kwai knows the nice things you've said. We are lucky to have him as part of our team!! We hope to see you again!

There are newer reviews for Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I spent three nights at this hotel, chosen purely for its proximity to friends in Dunwoody. Unfortunately for us they were full-up and unable to offer the early arrival or late check-out we requested. Despite this we enjoyed our visit. The suite we had was very quiet and a shuttle was available upon request to take guests anywhere within a three mile radius. There is happy hour and complimentary snacks three nights a week, and complimentary breakfast each morning. The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. My only issue was that the motor for the air conditioning is in a cupboard in the bedroom - this was very noisy every time the fan kicked in. Overall a good budget priced hotel close to shopping and a huge variety of restaurants as well as public transport.

• Stayed: July 2014
Michael C, Manager at Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay. Your feedback is very important to us. I will share your comments with the team as they always enjoy hearing when they've done a great job. Thanks for informing us of the AC unit noise. I'll ensure our maintenance department takes a look at the unit. We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We stopped at this hotel on the way home from the beach and wanted to be close to the mall to do a little shopping. The room was clean. I enjoyed having a sink, dishwasher and fridge available. Considering we have a small son that still drinks milk and juice out of sippy cups, the convenience of being able to wash cups and store drinks was great.

The location is really good too. Only took about 5 minutes to get to the mall and shopping areas. I wish we weren't so tired from the beach and could have enjoyed being there a bit more.

We had breakfast before we left on Sunday and it was good.

I would recommend the hotel if I were to know of anyone looking in this area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank MomiTo3Boys
Michael C, Manager at Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

We appreciate your taking time to provide us with your comments. We're glad the amenities of the hotel and the room fit your needs. We hope you'll come back when you have a little more time to enjoy the area.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Our son was in the Atlanta area for three weeks so we traveled to Atlanta to visit. We were very impressed with the Breakfast bar and the bonus of evening meals three nights during the week.

Our grandchildren loved the pool and our family used the free gas grill for the holiday.
The location is ideal when visiting area attractions. While in the area we traveled to Stone Mountain, Six Flags, White Water, and Lego Land and were within 25 minutes of all these locations.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're happy you had an enjoyable July 4th weekend. PLease come back anytime, we'd love to have you!!

Reviewed 4 July 2014

I wanted to give a great review but I wished the staff could of been more understanding of the major inconvenience the water stoppage caused us. I was going for a medical procedure that morning and I was unable to shower or rinse myself off. When we asked the front desk, they explained a boiler broke down without understanding or apology. Once the water came back after a few hours, it was only cold and took awhile to get hot again. Some sort of apology or discount would of been nice but I guess it didn't really matter we were paying full price for almost a night without water. It's great otherwise...

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Michael C, Manager at Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback and wish to offer you our sincere apologies for the issue with the hot water. We did experience an unfortunate failure with a piece of equipment completely out of our control causing us to turn the water off for a few hours during the middle of the night. We worked diligently to replace the equipment with an improved and updated replacement and had water restored as quickly as possible. I know it was a great inconvenience and we are truly sorry for the incident. We hope you will give us another opportunity to show how great we are.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

My mother & I recently stayed in a 1 bedroom suite for 5 nights because I had surgery at a nearby hospital, and we happily returned for 2 nights a couple of weeks later when I had a follow-up appointment with my doctor. The room truly was perfect for our needs, and the stay exceeded my expectations. The staff is sweet, and the property is very clean.

Really enjoyed the hotel’s daily breakfasts and mid-week social hours. Was the food the best I’ve ever tasted? No. Did these offerings improve the value of the stay? Absolutely.

Loved the convenience of having a shopping center less than a block away from the hotel with a SuperTarget (pharmacy, groceries, clothes etc.) as well as a nail salon and several different restaurants. In Atlanta, being able to walk to eat & run errands is rare.

If you have specific needs & preferences (for example, wanting to be close to or far away from the elevators), it’s best to book and communicate your wishes as far in advance as possible. This hotel is typically full during the week.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Ann W
Michael C, Manager at Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Your feedback is greatly appreciated! We always enjoy hearing when we've done a great job and I will be sure to share with the team!! I trust everything went well with your recent surgery. Please think of us the next time you come to Atlanta -- we'd love to have you stay again!!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

My husband & I stayed this week end for my gradson's birthday. The hotel is in a very quiet area but very close to the Perimeter Mall. They have a decent breakfast and variety for most.
The beds are comfortable. The only thing I can fault is the AC was right over my head in bed.
The pool area is nice with good seating and nice gas grills. I hope my son gets his new house bilt but I wouldn't hesitate to go back if the need arises.
I found it a little unusual that to get the room cleaned you had to ask for it but it happened as promised.

Room Tip: We were given a room in the back at the end of the hall. Great, no problems what so ever.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank traceygirl
Michael C, Manager at Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure serving you. We are glad you chose to stay with us and hope we will see you again. Much success to your son in the building of his new home!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dunwoody
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Dunwoody
The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North
Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter
Hyatt Place Atlanta Perimeter Center
Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina
Sonesta ES Suites Atlanta
Sonesta ES Suites Atlanta
#66 of 172 in Atlanta

Been to Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East? Share your experiences!