“What every family needs”

Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Dunwoody
Alpharetta, Georgia
“What every family needs”
Reviewed 18 June 2010

This hotel was a blast for us. Comfortable rooms, breakfast, nearby shopping. This is a great, great place to be with family.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
North Carolina
Reviewed 1 June 2010

This is a good hotel in a great location for shopping,eating and access to main highways. Quiet and clean

• Stayed May 2010, travelled on business
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 18 May 2010

We really love this hotel. We traveled to Atlanta and had to stay in town for 5 nights before and after I had surgery at Northside Hospital. I absolutely could not have done this surgery w/o Staybridge. I needed the refrigerator and freezer for required special dietary needs pre and post op for the surgery. It was essential to have a separate bedroom and living room so my hubby could be up and working and watching the TV in the living room and I could take my medication and close the blinds and sleep in the bedroom. One night I was up with pain and he was sleeping and I was able to go out and watch TV waiting for my pain Rx to kick in, so much nicer than trying to share a single room. Free Wi-Fi was awesome and the desk was great so my hubby could work from there while I was resting.

The free breakfast in the mornings was wonderful and very satisfying, MUCH better than the run of the mill continental BF. Make your own waffles, hot eggs with some type of meat every day and oatmeal as well as bagels, fruit and pastries. The free dinner on T-Th nights was bonus that worked out well, mostly for hubby since I couldn't eat but it was nice for him to be able to grab something rather than have to leave me and the hotel for dinner. If he did need to go out and get some food almost everything you can imagine is right across the street. A Super Target came in handy for the grocery needs and pharmacy. We ate at Outback one night, Panara bread one day for lunch.

Everything was clean, we didn't want to be disturbed after my surgery and we asked for a couple of clean towels from the maid and she quietly emptied the trash and we handed the dirty towels to her, so I could sleep. It just doesn't get much better than this. If you are in town for a medical reason ask for the Northside Hospital discount, it will get you a bit of a better rate but hands down this place is worth every penny. I was even able to buy a couple of stamps from the front desk so we could mail our mother's day cards out. Everyone was so polite and helpful.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
Auburn, AL
Reviewed 18 April 2010

My wife and I were in Atlanta for the weekend and stayed at the Staybridge. It was our first experience there, and won't be our last. We pre-paid for two nights in a queen studio and with tax and all it was only $134. For that price we got a room with a full size refrigerator, microwave, two eye cooktop, and sink. Staybridge also provides FREE wi-fi and wired internet access. In addition to all of that, you also get free breakfast, which was very good. Eggs, sausage, oatmeal, waffles, bagels, cereal, fruit, juice, milk.....seriously, what else do you need? The location is fantastic. Walking distance to some shops/restaurants, and an easy drive to Perimeter Mall and all that surrounds it. You could walk to the mall too, but it might be a little far for some. We also needed late checkout (1 pm) which the Staybridge accommodated with no trouble.

The only negatives: the bathtub could have been a little cleaner (so could mine at home probably), and the mattress was not the best I've ever slept on but I had no trouble sleeping.

All in all, this was a great choice. We are already making plans to get one of the two room suites there when we take my daughter to the aquarium with her grandparents. The floor plan on the two bedroom/two bathroom suite looks spacious, with three TVs, and a fold out bed in addition to the other beds already in the suite.

Oh, and we didn't go to the pool but it looked great! Others were enjoying it last night.

I gave the Staybridge five stars. I am not saying it is a five-star hotel, but for what it is and for the price you will pay, it is one of the best values I have stayed at in a long time.

DO NOT HESITATE TO STAY HERE!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank DawgatAuburn
LONDON
Reviewed 6 April 2010

its a nice hotel. quite comfortable place to stay with children. would come back here again...

• Stayed February 2010, travelled with family
US
Reviewed 22 March 2010

We were extremely happy with the 2 bedroom suite for not much more money than a standard hotel room. Staff was extremely friendly, great breakfast, decent fitness center, free passes to LA Fitness, free laundry, and great location. You could easily walk to several shops and restaurants. We drove all over the Atlanta area and the location was central to everything we wanted to see.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with family
slc utah
Reviewed 17 March 2010

Our Family was in town for a wedding. It was so nice that when it came to our accommodations everything was perfect. The rooms were spotless. The staff was wonderful. They helped us with maps and locations we were traveling to. They knew about the shops and restaurants nearby. The mattress was smooth and pillows plump. We had the shuttle to the Marta. Nice layout for breakfast. Free laundry. But most of all quiet.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dunwoody
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Dunwoody
#4 of 10 in Sandy Springs
Sonesta ES Suites Atlanta
Sonesta ES Suites Atlanta
#56 of 174 in Atlanta

Been to Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East? Share your experiences!