“Worthwhile”
Review of Alton Towers Spa

Alton Towers Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Farley
More attraction details
Owner description: Step inside the Alton Towers Spa and find yourself in a blissful oasis of luxurious tranquillity nestled inside the Alton Towers Hotel, the perfect place to let your senses wander and your cares drift away. Spoil yourself with our complete range of personalised spa treatments. Within our Aqua Relaxation Rooms every door opens to reveal a myriad of wonderful surprises. Unwind and refresh mind, body and soul as you wander from the serenity of our pool, to the calm of our Crystal Steam Room, Meditation Room, or our brand new traditional outdoor log sauna.
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
“Worthwhile”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I visited with a group of friends for my 40th birthday. Whilst I was a little nervous of the treatment mellisa the therapist put me completely at ease and made my day a memorable pleasant experience. Dinner was superb value. The amenities were clean and kept us entertained and relaxed the whole day. I would definitely recommend this day package. We will visit again!!

Visited August 2013

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
190 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 184 helpful votes
“A***** Spa”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

love love love this spa, living so close to Alton Towers its a place i try to go once a month with my friends or my husband, its a bargain of a deal of £16 to relax in the spa for 3 hours and sometimes they have deals on reception for a option of lunch or mini massages for a fantastic price, also you could have a pamper day with massages, but i just normally book the spa relax rooms and see whats on offer on the day, also if you are on Facebook they post brilliant deals which you just can't miss out on. Also with myself being a merlin pass holder i get 20% off massages monday to friday with again is something which i find hard to turn down. the atmosphere is calming it doesn't really get too busy at all and sometimes if you go in the week it feels like you are there on your own, the staff are really helpful and friendly. Can't wait to book up my next trip.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank jessimo
Exeter, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Relaxing”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I thought the best part of Alton Towers was the Spa. It was very relaxing, enjoyable and the staff were very friendly. There were excellent facilities and the massage was wonderful. The cost was also reasonable. Highly recommended.

Visited June 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Top Notch”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Alton Spa Virgins no more! An absolutely perfect day. The lunch was outstanding, definitely opt for the beautiful pasta carbonara, you will not be disappointed.

The spa facilities were quaint and gorgeous, with loads to offer, a sauna, a steam room, a milder steam room for spa newbies, a peaceful relaxation room, a traditional log cabin sauna outside, the pool which although a little shallow even for smallies like me, was still bliss. Lots of delicate little touches including the lemon/lime iced flannels, all of which did not go unnoticed.

The spa rooms, with decor absolutely out of this world, beautiful exterior and interior design, with an air of tranquility about the place. I would've loved a little peek in all the rooms, perhaps again on a quieter day!

The spa, über friendly staff, this is a personal biggie for me as I'm a sucker for pleasant polite first impressions. Lorraine, who provided my treatment was exceptional, the ultimate therapist, in all my travels to spa's so far, I have never enjoyed such a therapeutic experience, the Sole Delight and the Elemis Deep Tissue Massage was phenomenal, Lorraine, believe how fabulous you are, I am the ultimate fusspot.

And to top off the wonderful day, the lovely Sarah, kindly returned my mama's awfully expensive platinum necklace which she only realised she had removed prior to her treatments, the very next morning to a divorce-brewing mum and dad!!

Girls, from beginning to end, you were fab, thankyou.

Don't just consider visiting ... VISIT!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank RoastyToasty88
Loughborough, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Honeymoon spa day”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We had a most amazing time , what a lovely place to visit , so relaxing , one of the best back massages I have had ..staff are so helpful & polite we would recommend this day ...the lunch was also nice ...thank you all at Alton spa

Visited October 2013