“Very good but don't stop for lunch”
Review of Alton Towers Spa

Alton Towers Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Farley
More attraction details
Owner description: Step inside the Alton Towers Spa and find yourself in a blissful oasis of luxurious tranquillity nestled inside the Alton Towers Hotel, the perfect place to let your senses wander and your cares drift away. Spoil yourself with our complete range of personalised spa treatments. Within our Aqua Relaxation Rooms every door opens to reveal a myriad of wonderful surprises. Unwind and refresh mind, body and soul as you wander from the serenity of our pool, to the calm of our Crystal Steam Room, Meditation Room, or our brand new traditional outdoor log sauna.
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Had a spa day here with my mum and sister, all the staff were very friendly and helpful and the facilities were good but could do with an update as some look a little tired and also a sauna room had its door smashed so was out of use. After our 3 hours in the spa we went for our lunch and we were taken to the restaurant in the main hotel in our robes!!!!! Very embarrassing! We felt they could have had somewhere in the spa to eat as this really lost the relaxing vibe of a spa day when your sat in a restaurant in your bath robe while kids are running around screaming! We then returned to the spa for our treatments which were fantastic and again the spa staff were amazing! I'd recommend the treatments and a half day in the spa for sure just don't stop for lunch!

Reviewed 18 November 2013

I booked myself into the spa while my daughter and friends were at the waterpark next door on Sat 16th Nov. Smooth booking process - opted for a half day spa with back massage (excellent value at £45). Greeting was friendly and professional and was shown around. Although a smallish spa it really did have everything I expected - I have visited Hoar Cross and Ragdale Hall spa's previously and like the intimacy of this one. Refreshments were offered tea/coffee/water/wine! Instantly relaxed and at home and as I practically live on the doorstep this will become a regular visit I feel. Excellent range of treatments - as good if not better as the bigger spa's.

I must say that this was the best massage I have had - maybe ever! Thanks to the spa ladies you made me very welcome

Reviewed 5 November 2013

My husband and I visited the spa on October 18th and we had a wonderful time from start to finish. Every room was clean and relaxing and the music was beautiful. The staff were very friendly and made us feel very welcome. It was a quiet time, so we were able to go from room to room without waiting. After our three wonderfully relaxing hours we both had massages to round off our evening. The therapists were very pleasant, well groomed and we thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. We will definitely go back, it was great value for money too!

1  Thank Oriborus
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

Visited the spa for my friends hen party as a large group. Although the spa staff were initially friendly, that was the only nice thing! The robes were well worn and very thin. The toilets, showers and eucalyptus room smelt of urine! The jacuzzi, a footbath and parts of the whirlpool didnt work. The changing rooms were ridiculously cramped and over crowded when busy and there werent enough massage rooms to accommodate all persons of the hen party for their individual massage! I would not return and would certainly not recommend to anyone. Such a shame.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

I visited with a group of friends for my 40th birthday. Whilst I was a little nervous of the treatment mellisa the therapist put me completely at ease and made my day a memorable pleasant experience. Dinner was superb value. The amenities were clean and kept us entertained and relaxed the whole day. I would definitely recommend this day package. We will visit again!!