“Relaxing treat! ”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Alton Towers Spa

Alton Towers Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Farley
More attraction details
Owner description: Step inside the Alton Towers Spa and find yourself in a blissful oasis of luxurious tranquillity nestled inside the Alton Towers Hotel, the perfect place to let your senses wander and your cares drift away. Spoil yourself with our complete range of personalised spa treatments. Within our Aqua Relaxation Rooms every door opens to reveal a myriad of wonderful surprises. Unwind and refresh mind, body and soul as you wander from the serenity of our pool, to the calm of our Crystal Steam Room, Meditation Room, or our brand new traditional outdoor log sauna.
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Relaxing treat! ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Aqua relaxation rooms.
Visited this spa today (20/04/14)
It was my first time in a spa and I found the experience to be very relaxing. I booked a week in advance and we had 3 hours to use the facilities.
Highlights were the steam room, makes you all hot and silky, smells good also & the whirlpool was nice to just relax in.
I would ask that they redo the decking around it though.
The Staff were friendly and for the price it was a great day.
The only issues I have with the day are the beds in the sensory rooms that are not that comfortable and that the jacuzzi was out of order during our time slot which wasn't at all amusing when it came on when we had to leave.

Peter F, Online Sales & Information at Alton Towers Spa, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor.

We're pleased you enjoyed your first visit to the Alton Towers Spa. It's good to hear you found our staff friendly and our Spa to be great value for money.

We're sorry to hear that there were technical issues with the Jacuzzi whilst you were here, please accept our apologies for this whilst we worked to resolve this. We shall take your feedback on board regarding our beds and the decking.

Thank you for visiting, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Alton Towers Resort again soon.

Kind Regards,

Peter
Alton Towers Resort

Nantwich, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Memorable experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

Lovely staff, wonderful facilities and great massages !!! Highly recommended. Visited in April 2014 !

Visited April 2014
Nottingham
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Needs a bit of attention”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

Having read previous reviews I was really looking forward to my trip. To say I was disappointed is an understatement. Parts of the Spa need updating and are shabby, the supposedly warm beds in the relaxation room were cold and certainly not relaxing, embarrassingly loud noises come from the steps when you get in and out of pool, was asked to share a very small locker between 2 of us, robes were not very soft...overall felt like everything done on a budget. Paid extra for a foot treatment which was very disappointing as out of a 25 minute treatment only 5 of those minutes were spent on my feet and the rest of the time I got a scalp massage (which was not mentioned in the literature. We had planned to go for a meal after the spa day but as I had lots of oil in my hair from a scalp massage that I did not ask for I looked too untidy and ended up going straight home. On the plus side lunch was good and facial was lovely. Overall though I would not go again.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Esh8991
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Brilliant Spa!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

I took my mother here for a mother and daughter spa day. £105 for both of us to have 3 hours in the relaxation rooms, and a full body massage each. so great value! we also got lunch which was lush! the girls in the spa were lovely and friendly and the treatment therapists (i think were called abi and hannah) were fantastic! definately recommend!

Visited March 2014
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Absolutely Fabulous Relaxation!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

I visited the Spa on my own last week for the first time. I have two young children so just needed to have some "me time!" I booked on the day to have a deep tissue massage & shellac. Both the therapists ( I think Dawn & Sarah ) were fantastic! Both very professional yet they made me feel at home considering I was on my own.
I then decided to stay & use the Aqua Rooms which for £16.00 was great value. I also upgraded to the lunch package for a further additional £10.00 - this was delicious!
I was extremely impressed with both the facilities & the staff
I will definitely be back!!

Visited March 2014