“Just What We Needed”

Motel 6 Atlanta Airport Hotel
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in East Point
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

We stayed here due to the " park and fly " package, recommended by our travel agent. Our room was clean and neat. The bed was very comfy and soft! The water pressure in the shower was terriffic. Hotel was quiet. On the morning we were set to leave, we discovered the free transfer would only drop you at the domestic terminal , so we opted for a taxi to the international terminal, which was quickly arranged by the hotel manager. I was a little concerned leaving our car there for a week, but when we returned all was well. We will likely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank knaburnfan
WELLESLEYSALES, Director of Sales at Motel 6 Atlanta Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2013

Dear Valued Guest;

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to write and submit your review of your great stay with us. We appreciate your business and we look forward to accommodating you again.

There are newer reviews for Motel 6 Atlanta Airport Hotel

Reviewed 28 August 2013

We stayed at the inn for one night. The room had clean sheets (we checked because of the reviews) and the room was very big. The staff was friendly and the shuttle was very useful. We were able to visit atlanta and get to the airport quickly to catch our flight the next day. Definitely a hotel to recommend for backpackers! Only negative point was the noisy airconditioning. The fact that a safe was available was also a strong point. We didn't try the pool though.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
WELLESLEYSALES, Director of Sales at Motel 6 Atlanta Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2013

Dear Value Guest:

Thank you for submitting your review. We are pleased that you found the hotel to be very accommodating. We appreciate your business and look forward to accommodating you on your next Atlanta visit.

Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

I book this room for the park and fly deal for $79, it was the best deal around the airport to leave my car. When I arrived to the hotel, the front desk clerk guy (Quincy) was very helpful and prolite.The room was very nice and clean but no blankets on the bed. Since the weather was warm I didn't made a fuss about the blanket. Their wifi was slow and I needed that badly to do my assignments. I reveiw this hotel as a great value but need WiFi ASAP!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Value Guest:

Thank you for submitting your review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the hotel to be very accommodating. We appreciate your business and look forward to accommodating you on your next Atlanta visit.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

Overall this hotel was not bad for the price. Staff was friendly and my room was clean and fairly large. My only gripe was that there was only 2 thin sheets on the bed with a fleece blanket in the middle. When I went downstairs to ask for a blanket, the clerk said they did not have bedspreads in the entire hotel, which is a bit odd. Since I only paid $45 a night and it was pretty hot out, it is something I can overlook for a quick trip.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
WELLESLEYSALES, Director of Sales at Motel 6 Atlanta Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for submitting your review of the hotel. I am pleased that you found the hotel accommodating. I do apologize that the front desk didn't offer you an additional blanket for your room. We are in the process of updating the look of the beds and we removed the quilts from the rooms but do have additional blankets if requested.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

I had prepaid my one night stay at this hotel via Alaska Air/Orbitz. When we arrived the place looked like a drug rehab clinic. It was horrid. I took one look at the room and walked back to the front desk and told them to keep it. It was $60 lost (no refunds allowed) but I WOULD NOT stay in such a horrible place. I went down the block and checked into the Hampton Suite which was a thousand time better.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Rick G
WELLESLEYSALES, Director of Sales at Motel 6 Atlanta Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2013

Dear Valued Guests:

I do apologize that you did not fine the hotel suitable to your needs. We value your opinion and we are sorry we could not accommodate you to your satisfaction. For reference, when you book through third party sites such as Orbitz you have to contact that party for all modifications and changes including cancellations and they will forward any modification including cancellations to us.

Reviewed 24 July 2013 via mobile

Delta Airlines put a group of us here due to layover. I recommend just staying at the airport. Dirty room altogether. Dirty towel on the floor, unclean sheets, no lighting when I entered the room. I had to walk across a dark room just to find a light switch. No toiletries in the room. I had to walk back to front desk to ask for everything (from a very unfriendly staff member) but didn't even want to stand in the shower or use the water anyway. To make matters worse, I didn't get in this room until after 1 am so I was forced to stay unless i called a taxi to take me back to airport. I felt extremely unsafe. The entire experience was a nightmare.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank meadow318

Dear Value Guest:

Thank you so much for submitting your review of the hotel. We appreciate your business. We sincerely apologize that you were not pleased with the hotel. We hope that you will give us another try in the future.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

I was moved 3 times. The first room at 7:30pm hadn't been cleaned. The 2nd room was grimmy every where, burn holes in the carpet, sink, counter and shower didn't get a good final wipe down. The mirrors and glass had face grease prints on them still and the room smelled. The 3rd room was satisfactory except that the air conditioner didn't work.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank TashaJolliffe

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for submitting your review, we value your opinion. We apologize that you were inconvenience by having to move on three occasions. We have discussed your issues with the housekeeping manager and we are working on getting these issues resolved. Again I apologize.

Also consider these accommodations in or near East Point
Red Lion Hotel Atlanta Airport
#12 of 26 in College Park
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North

Been to Motel 6 Atlanta Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!