“Changed 2 rooms, checked out after 5 minutes”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sunrise Inn Eastman
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Eastman
Orlando, Florida
“Changed 2 rooms, checked out after 5 minutes”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

There's literally nothing good i can say about this place. I'm not going to bash on them but for the price they charge, you expect some class and clean rooms! I checked in in the afternoon because i had an aviation exam in the morning the following day. I was looking for a cheap place to stay and didn't hear my instructor say that the Quality Inn(formally Jameson Inn) offers the same rate. The first room i went into had 3 roaches in it. 2 on the mirror and one small one on my bed. I immediately went downstairs and requested another room. There was a language barrier problem, the lady couldn't quiet understand me. I got another room and went to use the bathroom after moving my bags into the room. The bathroom had yellow URINE! stains on the seat which hadn't been cleaned! I wish there was a 0 star option for the cleanliness!
i checked out and got a refund and went to the Quality Inn. They had the same rates for MGSC Aviation and so many amenities. Pool, free wifi, fitness center, mini fridge and microwave in all rooms and flat screen tv's. Needless to say, I'll be staying at the Quality Inn from now on.
Would not recommend this place to anyone, unless you're going by the hour.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 3 September 2011

Coming from LA to a town which way small I didnt expect what a great stay. I came here for business and was shocked of how friendly the staff was. Espically the Manager Indira, she was sweet and kind, I didnt expect my stay to be like it was. The rooms were extremely clean and it was real nice and quiet. Even though they didnt have a fitness center walking around the property and seeing a glimpse view of a pond across the street was very refreshing in the morning. I would highly recommend anyone coming to Eastman, to stay here. If I come back I'm definitley staying here.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
Western NC
Reviewed 29 June 2010

We stayed here when visiting family in Eastman. This was the most disgusting place I've ever been. We arrived around 2am and thought we could go straight to bed. Well, besides the bugs on/in the bed and in the room there was a party next door. The next morning we woke up to NO POWER or WATER and some disgusting "crap" in the toilet. We stayed there until about 12pm and there was still no water or power. My husband went to the office to get a refund and they argued with him about refunding him so we can stay somewhere else! We could have slept in the car, at least it would have had air! After about 30 minutes, he came back with our refund and went to the Jamison which was very nice.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled with family
2 Thank TiffS1030
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 December 2003

The property was in great condition. Rooms were extremely clean. Good staff... very friendly. I was not expecting anything great in such a small town but I was pleasantly surprised. I give them an A+!

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Been to Sunrise Inn Eastman? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sunrise Inn Eastman

Property: Sunrise Inn Eastman
Address: 1700 College St, Eastman, GA 31023-7134 (Formerly America's Best Inn Eastman)
Region: United States > Georgia > Eastman
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Eastman
Hotel Class:2 star — Sunrise Inn Eastman 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Sunrise Inn Eastman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Inn Eastman