“Perfect getaway for unbeatable rate!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
hot tub jacuzzi
door leading to top deck
Kitchennette
super comfy queen bed
apple and blossom american pygmy goats
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Donald l
piegon forge,tn
“Perfect getaway for unbeatable rate!”
Reviewed 16 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Took my girlfriend to Elijay for a getaway before she started her radiation treatments. We fell in love with the Cozy Cottage immediately. They have probably the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in and the place is perfect for couples. Despite not having a traditional kitchen, we were able to cook our meals on the grill . The hot tub was great and remained hot, I've been to several cabins over the years where the hot tub gets cool quickly. We will definitely be returning before the end of the year if there's availability in the next few months. Also, it is very pet friendly as long as your dog is well-behaved.

Your age range 35-49
D Y
“Great Vacation, Great Price”
Reviewed 2 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This was an awesome little cottage and it was perfect for the wife and I. It was also pet friendly which is a big plus. The 2nd floor balcony was wonderful and we spent a lot of time just sitting out there.

We will certainly be planning another stay at the wonderful little secluded gem.

Caroline...
“Great stay ”
Reviewed 29 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed at the cozy cottage for our anniversary. It was pretty small but perfect for two people. It was very clean and we'll maintained. The bed was very comfortable and the sheets were nice and fresh. The hot tub was a great addition and perfect after a long day. The only thing negative I can say is that the small living area was a little crowded and the tv was a bit small. Overall we had a great stay.

ShoreShoc...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Sublime”
Reviewed 4 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This is a pastoral paradise. Although only about 10 miles from the heart of historic Ellijay, it felt like 100. Driving up the gravel road, you can listen to the music of a babbling brook, and be captivated by this peaceful, bucolic scene straight out of a Thomas Kinkade painting, I knew I was in for the R&R I was seeking the minute I witnessed all of this. The minute I walked in, the hot tub was ready for me (it's the perfect size for one or two). They have Netflix and Sling TV, coffee (and all the condiments for it), mini fridge, microwave, toaster and toaster oven, and outdoor grill. (By the way, they also have a blender, rice steamer, blow dryer, shampoo and anything else you might need, except toothbrush and toothpaste). It was cold at night when I went but the space heater warmed the whole room. At night, you can go out to the deck, (where they have a table for two) and look at the stars and constellations which are clear and bright without all the lights and smog of the city. And it's so quiet you could hear a pin drop. The bed is extremely comfortable and I slept like a baby until about 4:45 a.m. Then I heard the cock-a-doodle-doo of the rooster. Now I know why the ear plugs were next to the bed. I continued to sleep just fine after I used them. The mountain view is beautiful to wake up to but keep in mind, I went in March. The place is surrounded by trees which may obstruct the view a bit in fall or spring. Nevertheless, I would return in any season simply because I'm a solo traveler and this was the perfect size, price and ambiance for me. Loved the goats staring at me through the window in the morning...honestly. I thought they were adorable and I couldn't help but chuckle as I took their picture. The only time I heard the owners was when I needed them because I tripped a breaker having too many things plugged into one outlet, but Kim (or Kelly) immediately turned it back on, and I was all set. I felt so refreshed after this overnight that I want to do it again soon. I highly recommend Cozy Cottage, if not just to revive your health.

Matt M
“Coziest Cottage”
Reviewed 20 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

This little cottage was fantastic! Great location in the middle of nothing, but not very far from town or the main highway. Placed right in the middle of the woods was exactly what we were looking for. If you want a quiet getaway far from everything, this is where you need to be.

Dawright6...
Jasper, Georgia
“Mr”
Reviewed 14 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Loved our stay at the Cozy Cottage. Not for two as we, Tiger, Layla and myself made it a cozy three. Great getaway for the dogs and I thoroughly enjoyed the view, hot tub and accomodations. Just perfect for solo traveler w dogs. Beautiful view and easy access to the town roundabout. The drive in along beautiful creek then to the top. Would recommend to any single or dual travelers. The owners very kind and made our stay even better. Will return to this cabin again.

mandyms1
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Little piece of Heaven!”
Reviewed 24 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

The Cozy Cottage for two was fantastic, and much more than expected. My boyfriend and I traveled out of state for the first time and thought this place looked very welcoming. From the first message I sent to Kim and Kelly, I could tell they were very nice and glad to be sharing their cabin with guests. The directions provided were detailed and easy to follow too. The cabin was spotless when we entered and everything was in its place. The kitchen had all the amenities you needed to cook a meal (not an oven but had an electric griddle) and the propane grill was very easy to use (also very clean). The bathroom had clean towels and even soap in case you forgot yours! The bed sheets and comforter were also clean and very comfy. For a one room cabin, it was very cozy and comfortable, with plenty of room for two people. The hot tub was already ready when we arrived and was at the perfect temperature. It was clean and towels were provided. The whole cabin was beautiful from the inside to the outside. We had a nice view of the mountains from the cabins private balcony and the road that we went for a walk on. I can not begin to explain how nice of an experience this was! When we arrived, it had just finished raining, which had partially washed out the gravel road. At first we were a little concerned, but we made it up the hill with no problems and it did not diminish from our awesome experience. Kim and Kelly even called us to make sure we got in safely due to the road conditions (which were the worst they had been in 15 years). Along with checking in they even offered to take us into town if we needed something so we didn't have to travel the road. Kim and Kelly were the nicest people and except for the courtesy phone call they never bothered us, (we had no problems at all getting in and out of the neighborhood to go into town). The cabin, the view, and the super nice owners made our first vacation, one to always remember! And lets not forget the bargain price. For everything that this cabin has to offer, the price is well worth it, I would pay double for what it included. Overall, we will definitely be back and recommending it to everyone we know!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing