“Good pizza, decent prices”
Review of Oz Pizza

Oz Pizza
Ranked #1 of 47 Restaurants in Fairburn
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good pizza, decent prices”
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Good pizza. My husband and I went for lunch and ordered a medium pizza and brought home leftovers. The pizza had a lot of ingredients, slightly greasy but overall good. The negatives, for me, I don't like to pay before I eat and you only see someone twice, when they bring you plates and when they offer to bring you a box. Self service is not a problem if you drink the soft drinks and get free refills but I ordered a beer so I guess I needed to go back to the counter to get another one. I would go back because I like the pizza but now I know what to expect.

• Visited February 2012

Newnan, GA
“Really good pizza!”
Reviewed 16 September 2008

We stumbled upon this place in downtown Fairburn one night as we were passing through. The pizza is excellent and we'll definitely stop by when we're in the area! Great atmosphere- family friendly.

Been to Oz Pizza? Share your experiences!