“Good place for a quick lunch”
Review of Oz Pizza

Oz Pizza
Ranked #1 of 49 Restaurants in Fairburn
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Stopped in here for a quick lunch with a co-worker. Nice place and good food for a fair price. We got the slice and salad lunch special. The salad was actually quite big and had a good amount of 'stuff' in it like olives, tomatoes and mozzarella cheese. The pizza slice was an average size, not huge but enough to make it a meal. The place had good service and was reasonable in speed. We will return again I am sure.

There are newer reviews for Oz Pizza

Reviewed 25 August 2013

My wife and I visited Oz pizza on a busy Friday night. The restaurant was full with many dine in and carry out customers. After waiting in line for a few minutes, we ordered and took a seat on the patio. The pizza was quickly made and was delicious. We ordered pizza with Pineapple, sun dried tomatoes, pineapple and Canadian bacon. The crust was fresh with a good texture and the ingredients were al delicious. We are looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

This is my favorite pizza place hands down. I travel an hour and a half a few times a year just to eat here. Its that good. I really wish I had one closer to me.. It sounds really good right now! I will be visiting very soon!

Reviewed 29 April 2013

We were staying nearby for a girls' weekend and none of us are from the area. We had lunch at Oz and loved it. Great pizza, great outdoor dining, great service -- even gluten free crust. We're very glad we found this place!

Reviewed 5 March 2013

I know there are lots of opinions on pizza but to me thIs is the best! Neat atmosphere, a very in-town, urban feel to it. The service Is always friendly and pleasant. You order at a counter and fill your own drinks but they brIng your order to your table. I always order one slice of veggie deluxe and it Is very filling. This veggie has fresh spinach, artichokes, eggplant, lots of garlic plus a whole lot more. My family loves the calzones. This is truly a gem on the southside!

Been to Oz Pizza? Share your experiences!