“Pizza”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 10 October 2013

A lot of students like to gather here after class or club meetings to eat and hang out. Also, locals from in town hang out here too. Sometimes they have trivia nights. Using their discount card is a great idea, because last time I ate at Oz, I got free pizza. The pizza is good, but it's not amazing. The cheese pizza is basic. It's really flat and oily. The veggie pizza is better, also it includes vegetables, so it's good for you, maybe?

Reviewed 16 September 2013

OZ was recommended by a work friend and it was a bit of a drive for me but am very glad I went. My husband was traveling so I went for lunch by myself but bought a medium Veggie Delux to have enough so he could try it when he came home. I substituted pepperoni for the eggplant and this pie was delicious. The sauce is just the right combination of spice and sweetness where the taste of the tomatoes comes through. The cheese really pulls and has a good stringiness when you cut the slices fresh from the oven and the dough is really great - not too thin, not too thick. And the medium was huge - I had it for that lunch; again for supper that night and then my husband and I ate the rest for supper when he returned from out of town.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

We eat here quite a bit when we want great pizza. The choices are awesome and none of the grease like some chain pizza places. We always order half with all the regular sauce and meats my husband likes. My half is the white pizza sauce with artichokes and chicken. Nice thin crust so you do not feel like all you ate is dough.They now have an outdoor area as well. Cold adult beverages and casual atmosphere for all members of the family. Great staff too.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Stopped in here for a quick lunch with a co-worker. Nice place and good food for a fair price. We got the slice and salad lunch special. The salad was actually quite big and had a good amount of 'stuff' in it like olives, tomatoes and mozzarella cheese. The pizza slice was an average size, not huge but enough to make it a meal. The place had good service and was reasonable in speed. We will return again I am sure.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

My wife and I visited Oz pizza on a busy Friday night. The restaurant was full with many dine in and carry out customers. After waiting in line for a few minutes, we ordered and took a seat on the patio. The pizza was quickly made and was delicious. We ordered pizza with Pineapple, sun dried tomatoes, pineapple and Canadian bacon. The crust was fresh with a good texture and the ingredients were al delicious. We are looking forward to our next visit.