“Nice nights sleep” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Fairburn
The Villages
“Nice nights sleep”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

We often stay at Country Inn and Suites. This one meets up with all others. The one outstanding aspect was the scrambled eggs at breakfast. Unlike others, these were real eggs cooked very well.

The one negative, was the air in the room. Hard to get the right temperature and that made the room stuffy. Not uncommon with most hotel rooms.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Ashland, New Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

My wife an I spent the 13th - 15th Of September at the Fairburn Country Inn & Suites and it was the most comfortable stay I think Ever, The staff was EXCELLENT and the Breakfast was Very good. The King Suite we stayed in was very quiet and clean, In fact the room was so peaceful we caught up on alot of sleep.

Thank you Country Inn & Suites of Fairburn Ga.

Tim & Deb S.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank tsweetsir
Corwin B, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fairburn, responded to this review, 26 October 2013
Dear Tim and Deb, First of all thank you for your business. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. On behalf of the entire staff we thank you for staying with us, and we hope to see you again should your travels bring you this way. Once again thank you for your business!
Fairburn, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

Our house didn't have power, so we decided to go find a hotel. We decided to give the Country Inn a try, since we are huge fans of Country Inns when we travel. This Country Inn was very nice. The staff was friendly and helpful. Our room was clean, and the beds were really comfortable. Breakfast was also very good with a lot of choices. We even took sometime to swim in the pool, and enjoyed it. There is also some restaurants nearby, including Cracker Barrel. so this hotel is in a great location. Overall, we enjoyed our stay. Whenever our house has problems, and we can't sleep inside the house that night. We'll definitely plan to stay at this Country Inn.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Corwin B, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fairburn, responded to this review, 17 September 2013
James I first would like to thank you for your business. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again should you need us. Once again thank you for staying with us and we appreciate your business.
Covington, Georgia, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

I am a person who never write reviews, but my experience here has been bothering me since I left. I checked in on August 9, 2013 and stayed one night. I spilt the cost with my daughter who was my roommate. We checked out on August 10, 2013 which was a Saturday. Upon check out we received a receipt which showed how much was charged to our debit cards. ( looking at the receipt everything looked right) On Monday August 12, 2013 I decided the check my balance in my checking account when I noticed that my debit card was charged a total of 3 times. When I called the hotel to speak with them about the charges, all I got was attitude about my money. I asked to speak with a manager and her attitude was worst than her employees. No one could explain to me what happen or why it happen all they told me is that they would have it back in my account the next day or two. Well today is August 18, 2013 and I'm still waiting on my money. When I spoke with my bank on August 14, 2013 they advised me that they show no deposits pending. Everytime I call the hotel they tell me the same thing over and over that it has been taken care of and have the nerve to give me attitude about my money that they had no right to take from the beginning! I will never stay here again!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Yolanda H
Carlson Hotels C, Online Customer Support at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fairburn, responded to this review, 29 August 2013
We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention. We understand the inconvenience an unexpected charge can cause. Please contact Carlson Hotels Corporate Customer Care directly if you require additional assistance in this matter.

Travellers are raving about these Fairburn hotels

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2013

Country Inn & suites is simply awful the tub was dirty there was a pile of dust behind the door and there was a pubic hair on the floor, they did change my room but I was

into a suite NOT a double... last year the hotel was wonderful this year less than satisfactory the staff are clueless and just simply don't care, make the walk over to the Sleep inn.. It'll be well worth it!!

• Stayed May 2013
3 Thank metschic
Corwin B, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fairburn, responded to this review, 20 May 2013
On behalf of the enire Country Inn and Suites Family I would like to first thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback.We will always use our guests feedback to get better as a staff. Once again thank you for your business and have a great day.
Fayetteville, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2013

Our house was being worked on and we didn't have air conditioning. So we decided to go here. The hotel was great. Our room was clean. The beds were comfortable. I've had a some negatives about Country Inn breakfast's not having many choices, but this one had plenty of choices. If you don't like the breakfast, there are several restaurants across the main highway 74 that serve breakfast. There is also a Cracker Barrel, just a few blocks away. Location is great, right off I-85, and no road noise. Overall, I would stay again, and I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. 20 minutes from downtown Atlanta, 10 to 15 minutes from the airport. What better place than to stay than here?

Room Tip: Right next to I-85. Rooms don't sit facing the Interstate. Trees next to I-85 should help to blo...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Caleb J
Corwin B, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fairburn, responded to this review, 20 April 2013
First of all Caleb I would like to say thank you for your Business. Also we appreciate you taking the time to discuss your stay. We are happy you enjoyed your stay, and if you should need a place to stay again, we hope to see you. Once again thank you for your business and have a great day!
Cornelius, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2013

We and our freinds travel to the area for the Georgia Renaissance each year. This hotel is ideally located and provides a great breakfast. However two years in a row we have had issues with noisey neighbors. The first time the guests in the room next door turned up the tv all the way and the room until very late in the evening. The second and most recent trip on Saturday night after midnight, the room right next to us with erupted with extremely loud music and voices. There was a room full of teenagers after their night at prom. Several calls and trips to the front desk were only met by comments that it was Prom night. The hotel staff did nothing to end the party until after 4 am. When the hotel manager was engaged upon check out, she really had no concerns and acted as though she did not know that teenagers were partying in the hotel. If I can not count on getting a restful nights sleep I will not go back to this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Teresa, I would like to start off by saying thank you for your business. we appreciate the feedback, and thank you for taking the time to discuss your stay. We are diligently working to get better all the time to make sure we can provide the best possible customer service. On behalf of the entire staff we apologize for the concerns you shared, and are working hard to make sure a similar situation does not happen again. Once again thank you for you business and have a great day.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairburn
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Airport Fairburn
BEST WESTERN PLUS Fairburn-Atlanta Southwest
Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atlanta Southwest-Fairburn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Union City
Days Inn & Suites Union City
Days Inn & Suites Union City
#1 of 10 in Union City

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fairburn? Share your experiences!