“Cracker Barrel is an experience”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #38 of 48 Restaurants in Fairburn
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

Stopped here to fill up before our long trip back to California Glad we did. Found fun souvenirs, great greeting cards and a fun atmosphere. Lots of choice on the menu. You can even Judy get vegetables!

Reviewed 10 July 2013

I ate here twice, before I flew out of ATL and upon returning. It's about 7 miles south of the airport, just off of I-85. It was not as crowded as many other Cracker Barrels, probably because it is new and not right along the interstate highway as most are. In every way, it was a great Cracker Barrel experience...good food, good service, friendliness. I would definitely stop there again.

Reviewed 8 June 2013

This Cracker Barrel is new, been around since Labor Day 2012. This one has had a problem with service, because the first few times we went, we had some trouble with the service. Well my last couple of visits to this place. The service has been great and improved a lot. Waiters and waitresses right there ready to take your order, and you don't have to wait very long for the food to come out. I definitely will keep coming back to this one, and I no longer have to be afraid about the service, because I know I will get great service..

Reviewed 17 April 2013

This was very close to our hotel which was needed on our last night in town. My favorite is always the meatloaf. Everyone in the group was able to find their own favorites. Shopping in the store is always a fun passtime.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

Always dependable food, service. Waiter Donald has a great personality and was very attentive on Saturday evening. Sunday brunch we were served by Amanda. Again good food and great service.