“Kerry was RIGHT ZAXBY'S Is the BEST”
Review of Zaxby's

Zaxby's
Ranked #14 of 47 Restaurants in Fairburn
Cuisines: Fast food
Ashland, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kerry was RIGHT ZAXBY'S Is the BEST”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

We ate at Zaxby's Saturday Night the 14th and it was the best, service was very good, Shift manager went out of his way to see to it we were Very Satisfied.

Tim & Deb S.

Visited September 2013

Fayetteville, Georgia
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

I've gone through the drive-thru several times, and I managed to have great service. This time I dine in. Service was still good, staff seemed to have a lot of energy, and I didn't have to wait a long time for my food.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Caleb J
“Bad”
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Ashley the girl at the window & manager worried about there time I guess & gave me a cup with just ice & no soda with my meal. I was head to work & couldn't turn around. I called the store & the manger didn't say sorry not once but stated, keep your receipt & bring it back we will replace the order :( pointless now I'm on my way with good meal & nothing to wash it down with due to there service failure.

• Visited May 2013
Fairburn, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Zaxby's can do better...”
Reviewed 30 March 2013

This location often messes up orders. They seem to be much more interested in hurrying customers through the drive-thru lane that making sure said customers have the correct food and condiments. That said, it's Zaxby's, so the chicken is always hot and delicious.

Visited March 2013