“Disappointed”

Ranked #35 of 47 Restaurants in Fairburn
Cuisines: Mexican
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

the only thing this restaurant has to offer is good music beyond that their childs quesadilla drips of greese when u pick it up, the cheese dip never melted even after being sent back to be reheated, the chili pepper was stale. The tacos were so wet that they feel apart. Halfway through cheese dip we found what looked and felt like a piece of steel wool in the cheese dip and when it was brought to the attention of the server we were told that it was probably something they used to clean the dishes with and she threw it away in a garbage can behind our table. No apology was offered. I told her she should have taken it to the back to find out what it was so it didn't happen again. That was ignored. Took hailing staff down for drink refills and our check. When I asked about where the manager was I was told they were not there. Would not recommend this place to my worst enemy.

Fayetteville, Georgia
“Awesome Mexican Food”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

I just recently visited this place with my family. We were impressed. The nachos were good, staff was also very nice. Also our food didn't take very long to cook, and it didn't taste frozen. This is definitely a Mexican restaurant I would highly recommend.

• Visited May 2013