“Best Staff ever”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Fairburn
Toronto
“Best Staff ever”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Extremely helpful Staff, starting from the shuttle driver all the way to the Hotel manager. Clean rooms and excellent service. We went there because our flight was cancelled and we were stranded in Atlanta Airport.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Jalli G, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn, responded to this review, 16 August 2014
Thank you so much for being our Guest .We are delighted to have you stay with us .It is always
humbling to get appreciation from our Guests.Team is excited to serve you and we welcome you
again any time you are around .THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The hotel was clean, bed was comfortable, nice sized fridge, microwave....just lovely. The check in process was great. AJ and the other lady with him was friendly and warm. Kia, who checked me out, wasn't as friendly and knowledgeable about the fees on the receipt. She just said the fees were a part of the bill and that was all she knew. The breakfast was good and i would definitely stay here again, if there isn't a hotel in the Cumberland area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
It is our Pleasure to have Great Guest like you .Thank you so much for kind appreciation.We the Team members at Hampton inn Atlanta/Fair burn will strive to give same service to each and every Guest.Your opinion means a lot to us .looking forward to have you again.
Albany, Georgia
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Knocked off my feet! As I entered, the hotel staff greeted with a smile and a true genuine demeanor. Parking lot was clean and well lit. I couldn't have stayed at a better hotel in this area. Thank you Derrick, Kin, and can not forget the best front desk personality Dorothea, she is a true asset and knows the area very well. Cory and AJ the two man team which truly checked me in quickly and made sure everything was well with my room. Housekeeping came early and always left my room spotless….Will definitely stay at this hotel again without doubt.

Room Tip: all rooms are good….
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for being our guest .Guest like you are pleasure and we are so delighted to have serve you .Thank you again from the bottom of our Hearts for kind appreciation. We will be
looking forward to have you again
Fairburn, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Hotel was pleasant. Staff couldn't have been more accommodating Location was ok relative to airport but far from central Atlanta. We spent much more time driving than we had anticipated Internet service for the week we were there was practically useless. Free breakfast was reasonable given the price point

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jalli G, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Thank you so so much for giving us opportunity to serve you .It is a pleasure to have guest like you .
We will strive to do better next visit .we will learn from your review and given the chance we will
prove that we can serve every Guest to best of our ability.Looking forward to have you again
New Orleans, United States
Reviewed 17 July 2014

The staff is great. The beds are comfortable. The rooms quiet and the breakfast is constantly being refreshed. You definitely get your monies worth. Lots of inexpensive food close by. The hotel had a ton of High School athletes and their families in during my stay but I didn't hear them and they were well behaved. I recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for being our Guest Guest like you are pleasure and we are delighted to
have you stay with us .We as a Team want to give you special thanks for your Kind recommendation.We are looking forward to have you again
Birmingham, United States
Reviewed 15 July 2014

When I checked in, Cory at the front desk was so helpful and friendly. He really welcomed me to the city and I have never met a Front Desk Staff as wonderful as him. He gets 5 STARS from me!! Hotel was clean and surrounded by all type of food places. I would definately recommend this hotel to friends and Co-Workers. Marlon P.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jalli G, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Thank you so much for being our Guest.
It is because of kind appreciation by Guest like you that we can strive to do better.The entire Team
of Hotel says Thank you again .We will be looking forward to have you again
Washington DC, United States
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We were visiting friends in the area and this was one of the closest hotels to the house. We chose Hampton Inn because I needed some nights to reach the next level with HHonors program, and I get a good work discount for Hilton properties. I haven't had good luck with Hampton Inns in the past, so I was a bit worried-but it was the only Hilton property in the area where we were staying. I was pleasantly surprised. When I got on the road from DC to GA, I called to make sure they could accommodate my request for adjoining rooms (we were traveling with the kids and this hotel does not have suites- so we needed two rooms). The front desk attendant was very proactive in checking the rooms she was assigning me to be sure they were adjoining and met my needs. She was pleasant and polite through my several follow up phone calls-and when I got to the hotel, all of my requests were met (even down to the extra towels I wanted). The hotel lobby is what you would expect: not grand, but not dingy. The pool was small but perfect for my two young kids and the water was really nice and warm. The one issue I would say with the pool is there is no shade and no umbrellas. The room was adequate-again nothing fancy but clean. The beds were somewhat comfortable; I have slept on better beds, but they weren't bad. The one problem we had in one of the rooms was the climate control. The room just never got to a comfortable temperature. It was either freezing (and only got really cold for a little while) or it was hot and humid. There was not much in between. The other room didn't have problems with the temperature. The housekeeping service was off for us. They arrived kind of early in the morning one day (like 8:30 or 9am) and we were still sleeping in so we asked them to give us a couple of hours and then return. We left about an hour later to go to breakfast, but they hadn't returned when we got back to the room. In fact they never cleaned the room that day. We came back to the room around noon, lounged at the pool until about 4 and then left again-returning around midnight. No service. The next day, we left around 7am and when we returned around 2-still no service. But they did get to the room before we ultimately got back from our friend's house about midnight again. So if you prefer your housekeeping at a certain time, you may need to make a request. (Disclaimer-we stayed over the Independence Day holiday weekend and I believe the hotel was full). The location was perfect for us. We were visiting friends who lived about 5 miles away. The hotel was very easy to get to and there are several food options in walking distance (Chik Fil A, Waffle House, Zaxby's, gas stations, etc.) There is a Publix about 10 minutes away and a big shopping center with a Target, Kroger, Pet Store, Book Store, Panera, Outback and other options about 15 minutes away. This hotel will likely be our home base again when we return to visit these friends next year.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jalli G, Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Team of Hampton inn Atlanta /Fair burn Thank you so much for your kind appreciation and kind remarks .We will strive to do better next time so that you can enjoy our Hampton spirit.
looking forward to have you again
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairburn
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Airport Fairburn
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fairburn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atlanta Southwest-Fairburn
Best Western Plus Fairburn-Atlanta Southwest
Days Inn & Suites Union City
Days Inn & Suites Union City
#1 of 10 in Union City
La Quinta Inn & Suites Union City

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn? Share your experiences!