“best coffee and beignet ever”
Review of Lagniappe Deauxnuts & Coffee - CLOSED

Lagniappe Deauxnuts & Coffee
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I was so excited about finding this place I had to brave the snowstorm to get beignets before they closed. It was so worth it. The chickory coffee was fantastic, I can't wait for another cup. I bought glazed doughnuts, powder sugar long johns, and beignets, each one more delectable than the last. The only thing that could make this place better would be to add a playground for the kids while the adults nosh.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

Arrive early for pastries & baked goods as they often sell out early! :( Lunch was good--not great, counter service was very good--table service was okay, beignets were delicious!

Reviewed 26 November 2013

I've eaten at Lagniappe a few times. They have the best tomato basil soup, really thick and yummy. I had a sandwich along with it (can't remember which one) which was very good, too. It's cute - they top their sandwiches with a little donut hole on a toothpick. Nice little dessert at the end. It's not fast food, takes a few minutes to get your order, but the food is definitely worth the wait. And even though I don't eat donuts, I've heard their donuts are fantastic, too!

1  Thank kimdet
Reviewed 1 November 2013

This is a good place to have a cup of coffee. I went here when my car was getting washed across the street. Good coffee and free WIFI.

1  Thank Joey O
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I go here when I have a real desire for the best beignets this side of the Mississippi. I would compare Lagniappe beignets with Cafe du Monde in the French Quarter / Market anytime. I have not had the sandwiches, only because I am not a big sandwich eater. There is a special meal every Monday which last till he runs out, usually around 1:00.

1  Thank spartancaver