“Great place for donuts or a quick lunch”
Review of Lagniappe Deauxnuts & Coffee - CLOSED

Lagniappe Deauxnuts & Coffee
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Georgia
“Great place for donuts or a quick lunch”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Lagniappe Deauxnuts and Coffee in Fayetteville has excellent donuts or deauxnuts as they spell it. The restaurant has a New Orleans theme and is really cute!

• Visited May 2013

Atlanta, GA
“Closed, but not forgotten”
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

I moved to the Fayetteville area in late summer last year, so I didn't get many opportunities to visit Lagniappe. However, in that short time, I have been telling everyone that they had the best doughnuts I've ever had in my life. It's unfortunate they went out of business, and especially surprising as popular as they seemed on both TripAdvisor and on their Facebook page. They made some incredible doughnuts, and I'm sad they're not going to be around anymore. They were well loved in the community and won't be forgotten.

Tyrone, Georgia
“Closed”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Permanently closed but not sure why. So sad, this was a treasure. Please come back Lagniappe! Please post if you have more info.

• Visited March 2014
4 Thank Casey C
Fayetteville, Georgia
“Good quality fresh food”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I've had doughnuts, croissants, coffee,sandwiches, beignets, salads and the King cake(seasonal). Everything has always been fresh and delicious. The croissants are just as good as the ones in Paris. I was just there in January. I go there with my family and for girls lunch or breakfast out. Go. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited February 2014
Fayetteville, Georgia
“best coffee and beignet ever”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I was so excited about finding this place I had to brave the snowstorm to get beignets before they closed. It was so worth it. The chickory coffee was fantastic, I can't wait for another cup. I bought glazed doughnuts, powder sugar long johns, and beignets, each one more delectable than the last. The only thing that could make this place better would be to add a playground for the kids while the adults nosh.

• Visited January 2014