“Great Foods”

Add it.
Royal Chef
Ranked #33 of 134 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Reviewed 10 June 2012

My husband and I personally think Royal Chef offers the best Chinese food in this area. We enjoyed their food on many occasions for lunch and dinner. They offer lunch specials. We have also used them many times for home delivery when we just feel like staying in for the evening!

Reviewed 29 April 2012

Good Chinese food, (love the tangerine chicken) great sweet tea, nice atmospehere :)

Reviewed 23 April 2012

fast food. low price.not really good as royal stix

Reviewed 19 August 2011

My wife and I have been looking for a good Chinese restaraunt since we moved to the area a year ago...we found it at the Royal Chef!!!!! It will now be in the rotation of locations we go each month.

Reviewed 17 March 2011

One of my favorite Chinese places in Fayetteville, Royal Chef has reasonable prices, very good food, and friendly service. Very quiet atmosphere every time I've dined there.