“Our favorite in Fayetteville”
Review of Royal Chef

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Royal Chef
Ranked #37 of 134 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Royal Chef has become our go-to Chinese place since we moved to the area. The atmosphere is cozy and clean and the food is consistently good, with decent sized portions. The servers are always friendly. We have tried a couple of other Chinese restaurants in the area and always come back to Royal Chef. We have dined in and ordered carry-out. Always extremely pleased.

2  Thank MChef

Reviewed 6 February 2013

My family and I have been ordering from Royal Chef for over 4 years and enjoy it every time. The crew knows my kids by their orders and take care to prepare the meals to their liking. My wife and I have several favorite but I like the Kung Pao Shrimp is tops.

Reviewed 10 June 2012

My husband and I personally think Royal Chef offers the best Chinese food in this area. We enjoyed their food on many occasions for lunch and dinner. They offer lunch specials. We have also used them many times for home delivery when we just feel like staying in for the evening!

Reviewed 29 April 2012

Good Chinese food, (love the tangerine chicken) great sweet tea, nice atmospehere :)

Reviewed 23 April 2012

fast food. low price.not really good as royal stix