“Clean, tasty food & good for young ones!”
Review of Woodlands Play Gym

Woodlands Play Gym
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Meltham
More attraction details
Owner description: Woodland's is a children's indoor play centre aimed at under 6's. In addition to the play gym (housing the slide, ball pool and doughnut swing), we offer a wide range of equipment and toys. Babies are also catered for in our soft play corner. We have various classes on during the week, no need to book. Monday: Rhythm Time- 10am, Tuesday: 9:45am Bongo Beats, Thursday: Little superstars sports club- 9:30-10:20 & 10:20-11:10am, Friday: Baby Ballet classes-9:30,10:15, 10:50 & 11:20am. Bilinguasing- 1:15pm French & Spanish sensory & movement class. MFDC Diamond Dancers 4-5pm. We serve a variety of hot drinks and quality food all freshly prepared by ourselves. Private parties are available on Saturdays.
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I have been to Woodlands many of times due to being so impressed every time I take me 1.5 year old. The setting is clean, colourful & has a wide selection of toys for all ages! My Daughter particularly likes the prams & cosy coupes but keeps going into the actual soft play gym so more of a physical play. Each time we attend Woodlands we get the £4.50 play & eat offer which is great value for money as the food is so nice & fresh! (Not to mention the variety of fresh cakes I've tried too!) I've recommended to all of my friends & will be back for another visit soon.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

I love visiting with my little one, as she grows in confidence there is still plenty for her to do and exolore. Still plenty of room for growth too as she learns to master all the equipment without aid. Food is gorgeous and everything very well priced ☺

Reviewed 21 May 2014

An excellent play gym, always spotlessly clean and a wide variety of toys, most nearly new. The staff are always friendly and serve excellent food and drinks at good prices. I have been going there with my 2 girls for a number of years for everything from the baby ballet through to an after school burst of energy and birthday parties.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Great for the under 4's to play in total safety in a perfect sized environment for them. Food excellent and well priced, staff lovely and friendly.
Oh, and the cake is amazing.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We have visited Woodlands many times since my little boy was 3 month he is now 20 month, the atmosphere is always clean, there is plenty to do, due to it's small size you do not have the same concerns you do with the bigger play gyms when you have a baby.The food is lovely and the cakes. There are also lots of classes, we took part in the baby sensory classes. The outside area is lovely, kept tidy and lots for the children to play in and on. Well worth a visit.