“Brilliant :-)”
Review of Woodlands Play Gym

Woodlands Play Gym
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Meltham
More attraction details
Owner description: Woodland's is a children's indoor play centre aimed at under 6's. In addition to the play gym (housing the slide, ball pool and doughnut swing), we offer a wide range of equipment and toys. Babies are also catered for in our soft play corner. We have various classes on during the week, no need to book. Monday: Rhythm Time- 10am, Tuesday: 9:45am Bongo Beats, Thursday: Little superstars sports club- 9:30-10:20 & 10:20-11:10am, Friday: Baby Ballet classes-9:30,10:15, 10:50 & 11:20am. Bilinguasing- 1:15pm French & Spanish sensory & movement class. MFDC Diamond Dancers 4-5pm. We serve a variety of hot drinks and quality food all freshly prepared by ourselves. Private parties are available on Saturdays.
“Brilliant :-)”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Love this place and shall defo be going back, lovely, friendly, clean and tidy place, kids loved it :-)

Visited January 2014

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic, clean, friendly, homely playgym with great coffee!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Woodlands is a lovely playgym, particularly for younger children, although my 4year old daughter loves it there too. It's very clean and the toys are all in good clean working order. The food is home cooked and reasonably priced. The coffee and cake are good too. Woodlands is smaller than other places but I feel this is a positive as you can see your children playing and it's nice for younger children to be able to explore whilst parents keep an eye on them. Woodlands has a lovely homely atmosphere and the staff are all friendly!

1 Thank Mickaela169
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“fantastic place to bring the children”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I visit woodlands every week, the staff are friendly and helpful, food is good and it doesn't brake the bank and the children love it, you can sit down and relax as the play area is very visible, so your not up and down every two minutes checking to see what the children are doing. Clean, fun and welcoming and good food, what more can you ask for.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Just great!”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Woodlands is a lovely clean play gym. The staff are always friendly & make time for the children too! Food is lovely & reasonably priced with great offers on especially the play & eat deal for children. We are regular visitors & the children don't often want to leave?

Visited May 2014
“Clean, tasty food & good for young ones!”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I have been to Woodlands many of times due to being so impressed every time I take me 1.5 year old. The setting is clean, colourful & has a wide selection of toys for all ages! My Daughter particularly likes the prams & cosy coupes but keeps going into the actual soft play gym so more of a physical play. Each time we attend Woodlands we get the £4.50 play & eat offer which is great value for money as the food is so nice & fresh! (Not to mention the variety of fresh cakes I've tried too!) I've recommended to all of my friends & will be back for another visit soon.

Visited April 2014